Rejoining the Eververse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejoining the Eververse

After some time I have decided to join the Eververse again. I have made a new account and trying to get some of my old friends back as long as they will friend a noob lol. I am only on star 6 and do not have polar paws yet but am saving gems fast. i am still struggling along and wondering how I ever got as far as i did because the first 6 stars have been slow and tough and am swamped with the offers to watch videos for gold. The only reason i have not quit yet is because i really enjoyed the game before and know how much easier it gets later on. If any old friends will put me back on their list or if there are any others looking for a super active player just ask in game, my contributions to time gates will be less than before but will increase greatly as i progress, they are my favorite part of the game i have kept my name the same except there are no spaces now, OriginalPickles is back in action.
    Last edited by Original Pickles; October 12th, 2017, 09:28 AM.

I don't have room on my friends list right now, but I'll look out for your name on gate invites. Welcome back.

Comment

Do you need a guild? The Samoorai (the “The” is important) have a spot open.
      Where to find me...
      EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Star 45+ The Samoorai guild)
      Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life--avoiding final battle), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
      Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

• Sierra333
        Sierra333 commented
        Editing a comment
        Original would be a guild gold mine lol.

• Original Pickles
        Original Pickles commented
        Editing a comment
        I really wanted to but did not join a guild on my last account and probably won"t on this account either due to my work schedule. i can sometimes be unable to play for up to 12 days at a time ( don"t delete me if you see my activity drop, i will be back) and figure that would not be fair or beneficial to a guild. thank you for the offer and the friend request and i will do my best in any time gate events.

• EmmalineWillow
        EmmalineWillow commented
        Editing a comment
        If you change your mind, let me know! If people tell me ahead of time that they’re going to disappear for a while, I don’t delete them. It’s the people that never stop in guild chat and don’t contribute after their first day that I tend to remove every week.

When I saw your friend request it made my day. So nice to have you back in time gates. ☺

Comment

• Original Pickles
        Original Pickles commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much for accepting my friend request, it is tough starting over and getting a few of my old friends back is helping to keep me going. you were always a welcome sight to time gates and are again. i just got polar paws and should be able to start doing a bit better in gates. i commented above on my work schedule and want you to know that i sometimes show inactivity but please dont remove me as a friend due to this, i will be back.

• Sierra333
        Sierra333 commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem, glad you decided to restart. You accepted my friend request when I was getting started and took the chance on a newbie. Back then I couldn't hit like you but I always came back to work the gate. Glad you're getting back to the game and no worries, your spot isn't going anywhere lol.
    Working...
    X