This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EverVerse is getting GUILDS!

The EverVerse is getting Guilds! We’re hard at work on a huge update that will allow players to chat with one another in-game as well as work together to complete a repeating weekly challenge for fantastic rewards. The Weekly Guild Challenge feels a bit like a “Guild Time Gate”, where all members in the Guild work to earn Guild Points. These Points are tracked on a Guild leaderboard for the entire week. At certain Guild Point thresholds prizes are unlocked. When the Challenge ends, everyone in the Guild who participated can claim the prizes. See below for full details:

Earning Guild Points
    Guild points are earned by completing the activities listed below. When a Time Gate ends, points are applied to the Guild Challenge active in the Leaderboard tab of your Guild Menu.

Guild Points are earned by doing the following:

1 point : Joining a Time Gate
    2 points : Earn MVP for High Score in a Time Gate
    2 points : Earn MVP for Highest Streak in a Time Gate
    5 points : Earn MVP for Final Hit in a Time Gate
    5 points : Be part of a completed 1,000 kills Time Gate
    10 points : Earn a new Star by defeating the Star Devourer

** Points are awarded when a Time Gate ENDS (either by the time expiring or all 1,000 enemies are defeated.)

Time Limit
    The Guild Challenge runs for 1 week before it resets and starts again.

Work together with your Guild to score Guild Points in order to reach specific milestones and collect rewards!

Rewards
    Rewards are available when the current Guild Challenge ends. Navigate back to this tab and the rewards will automatically be granted.

BONUS - Want a cool way to show your Guild pride to everyone else in the game? Great!

Work together and earn the final reward for the challenge to secure a premium special effect that will be displayed on ALL Guild Member Avatars!

This effect is the perfect way to let everyone know your Guild completed the challenge. The effect only lasts for a week, so if you want to keep it, you need to keep earning it!

Premium Avatar!
    GRAND PRIZE: Earning the final reward for a Guild Challenge also grants ONE lucky guild member a PREMIUM AVATAR.

Premium Avatars showcase a particular Hero and have a unique custom frame themed special for them! These will only be available to be earned for a limited time, but will be unlocked permanently once acquired.

Remember: only one random member will earn the Avatar, so make sure to earn the final tier prize every week for the most chances.

Oooh, can't wait! How do we choose guilds and how many members per guild?

Comment

Anyone can create a guild. Or, you can select another Guild to join. Guild membership caps at 25 players.

Comment

This sounds amazing! Are we allowed to be a part of more than one guild at a time?
        (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
        Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
        ~
        _~ )_)_~
        )_))_))_)
        _!__!__!_
        \______t/
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

• Dr. Beaker
          Dr. Beaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, one Guild at a time! You'll want to find a Guild that works for you, full of players you get along with and that work well together. The Weekly Guild Challenge is difficult to fully complete, but if all 25 members are working together it can be done!

• Vanessa Mythdust
          Vanessa Mythdust commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Dr. Beaker!

We're ready right? 25 members I know who Im sending too.

Comment

I am so excited for this update! Thank you!

Comment

• AnnBy
            AnnBy commented
            Editing a comment
            Put in request to join yours and hope to see more familiar names.

• AnnBy
            AnnBy commented
            Editing a comment
            Harmony, if you see this try to save a spot for hubby. His phone doesn't have the update yet and for some reason playstore doesn't say he needs one, but my version is higher than his.

• Harmony
            Harmony commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry I am so slow seeing forums Ann. I'm just starting to get use to using them!

Can't Wait

Comment

I'm so ready for this!! I'll be doing some extra practice for when this update comes to live.

Comment

Per my hubby (AnnByHubby) he's questioning why the person who closes the gate out gets more points than those who put the work in (ie high streak and high score). He says that may encourage people to wait til towards the end of the gate to hit for those extra points.

Comment

Hubby is also suggesting tiered points for star level rewards instead of a flat 10 points since lower levels can level up faster than higher levels.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnBy View Post
                  Per my hubby (AnnByHubby) he's questioning why the person who closes the gate out gets more points than those who put the work in (ie high streak and high score). He says that may encourage people to wait til towards the end of the gate to hit for those extra points.
                  I have to agree with this. It is already a let down with the regular Time Gates. Whoever, is doing the most work should get the highest reward. The last hit should just be a bonus.

Comment

I agree with what was said in the posts above. In my opinion, the points for High Score and Final Hit should be swapped. High Scores show consistent participation - all it takes is luck to get that final hit.
                    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
                    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
                    ~
                    _~ )_)_~
                    )_))_))_)
                    _!__!__!_
                    \______t/
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

• AutumnDusk
                      AutumnDusk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would like to add my agreement to this idea.

Originally posted by AnnBy View Post
                    I couldn't agree more! And btw, I have enjoyed a few time gates with your hubby!

Comment

I'm so excited about guilds. It sounds really fun and I like the idea of weekly challenges. Will we be able to contact players on our friend list to join a guild? How will the available guilds be posted?

Comment

Guilds are up! Alexandria there is a helmet to click right above the time gates keyhole. It will list the guilds that have been created on there.

Comment

• TheSmellyAnkle
                          TheSmellyAnkle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you sooo much! I can finally play this early I just hope progress saves on it
                          so freaking hyped rn
                      Working...
                      X