Losing keys????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing keys????

I'm a little frustrated now and have submitted two tickets but I've yet to actually receive a response. I know in beta we missed out on some keys since we didn't have the "hard" and "very hard" levels. Support sent me some...13? 15? I'm not sure. I didn't pay attention really. Well I redeemed them and they added to my total. I was playing on my phone. I then went to charge my phone and I switched over to my iPad but when it loaded my keys were just gone. I submitted a ticket and haven't heard anything. I still don't have those keys. But I kept playing and earning keys. Tonight, on my phone I had 71 keys (no, I haven't been doing the story-line...saving it up to do with my daughter). I again went to charge my phone and pick it up on my iPad....it says I still have 66 keys. I go back to my phone and sure enough...they are gone! WHAT is going on? Can you not play on more than one device?? The LEVEL is the same but there is something about the keys.

And my piggy bank was over 1100 and now it's back down to 600. So what I'm getting from this is you can only play on one device?
    Last edited by Kestrel; September 13th, 2018, 11:53 PM.

Originally posted by Kestrel View Post
    I'm a little frustrated now and have submitted two tickets but I've yet to actually receive a response. I know in beta we missed out on some keys since we didn't have the "hard" and "very hard" levels. Support sent me some...13? 15? I'm not sure. I didn't pay attention really. Well I redeemed them and they added to my total. I was playing on my phone. I then went to charge my phone and I switched over to my iPad but when it loaded my keys were just gone. I submitted a ticket and haven't heard anything. I still don't have those keys. But I kept playing and earning keys. Tonight, on my phone I had 71 keys (no, I haven't been doing the story-line...saving it up to do with my daughter). I again went to charge my phone and pick it up on my iPad....it says I still have 66 keys. I go back to my phone and sure enough...they are gone! WHAT is going on? Can you not play on more than one device?? The LEVEL is the same but there is something about the keys.

And my piggy bank was over 1100 and now it's back down to 600. So what I'm getting from this is you can only play on one device?
    Hi Kestrel,

I'm checking with our designers on this issue and will get back to you!

Comment

Hi Kestrel,

If you haven't heard from support by the end of today, please respond again and ask for an update to the concern.

Comment

I’m not sure where I’m supposed to look for a response but I haven’t heard back yet. Should I submit another ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Kestrel View Post
          I’m not sure where I’m supposed to look for a response but I haven’t heard back yet. Should I submit another ticket?
          Our apologies about not receiving a response. When you email our team at [email protected], it should generate a ticket and ticket # that you will receive back via email. If you did not receive this, then the email did not go through to our team. Please then try a different domain email address (gmail instead of yahoo, for example). Ensure you mention that you are missing keys and we should be able to help here.

If you still don't receive an email back, then please message me privately here your account name and email address and I may be able to help directly.

Thanks Kestrel for your patience while we resolve this concern!

Comment

Working...
          X