Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Can't access baby animal event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access baby animal event

The alphabet block appears on my screen, but when I tap it, it just makes a sound and nothing happens.

Originally posted by Averagemoe View Post
    The alphabet block appears on my screen, but when I tap it, it just makes a sound and nothing happens.
    Hi Averagemoe! We'll figure out what's going on. Have you ever done the event before and are past level 45? How many baby animals do you already have currently? Thanks

Comment

I have 5. Another odd thing is that when I open the app, there's a picture of Oinkster above the block for a few seconds, and I already have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Averagemoe View Post
        I have 5. Another odd thing is that when I open the app, there's a picture of Oinkster above the block for a few seconds, and I already have him.
        Ah, that'd be it then. Currently we have only 5 baby animals released, so you are at the max, congrats on collecting them all! Keep watch for more baby animals to appear on the island in the weeks ahead...

Comment

Working...
        X