Grammar issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammar issues

I've notice a few grammar issues. Mostly in the background commentary speech bubbles. For instance: Winston "I wonder what could have possible done all this destruction?" instead of "what could have *possibly* done all this destruction".

I may be slightly off on the quotation, because it goes by fairly quickly and there is no way to pause the background game. There have been a couple of other grammar gaffs I've noticed, but not been fast enough to quote them. None are egregious, but they are distracting in a game that is, for the most part, so polished and professional.

The Momstable
    (in game name Rhian Mariah)

Thanks Momstable for noticing these grammar issues! You are correct, this should be tweaked. Please send any more grammar issues to us here if you find any, we appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Hi, I just caught another one. I ran out of lives and Alma says something about "let in the spirit world". I think it should be "let's", but I'm not sure because the sentence didn't make sense either way.

The Momstable

Comment

Originally posted by Momstable View Post
        Hi, I just caught another one. I ran out of lives and Alma says something about "let in the spirit world". I think it should be "let's", but I'm not sure because the sentence didn't make sense either way.

The Momstable
        We'll review it, thank you again!

Comment

• Momstable
          Momstable commented
          Editing a comment
          You fixed it!! Very promptly, too. Excellent!

I finished my 500. But while doing so a few games if reshuffle up to three times in a row even if the game barely got started it won't shuffle anymore n u loose your life and your game. N have to start a new game .

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
          I finished my 500. But while doing so a few games if reshuffle up to three times in a row even if the game barely got started it won't shuffle anymore n u loose your life and your game. N have to start a new game .
          The levels are coming up too frequent when shuffled?

Comment

Working...
          X