Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Game Won't Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Won't Update

Help please! My game is stuck at level 400 and will not update with the new quests to the next level cap. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it - didn't work. I've contacted KI's help line, but have not heard a thing from them. Anyone else have this problem??

Hi Gracie! Apologies about taking so long to get back to you. It's possible the quests were completed ahead of all of the levels, as we have more levels out there right now. This will cause you to collect keys in advance of the next story update.

Can you log into the game and see what the update number is? The numbered is displayed at the bottom of the pop-up window after clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main screen.

Comment

I'm not getting the new Infinity Mode update. I got number RES.1.60.7 r124155.

Comment

Originally posted by Averagemoe View Post
        I'm not getting the new Infinity Mode update. I got number RES.1.60.7 r124155.
        Hi Averagemoe, it may take some time to update depending on what region of the world you are in. As of our reply it has been a few hours. Are you now able to login and see the new update? Please be sure the game has been restarted to get the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

Hi Averagemoe, it may take some time to update depending on what region of the world you are in. As of our reply it has been a few hours. Are you now able to login and see the new update? Please be sure the game has been restarted to get the update.
          No, still no sign that it even knows there's an update. I'm in California, for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Averagemoe View Post

No, still no sign that it even knows there's an update. I'm in California, for the record.
            k, please email animalcovehelp@kingsisle.com and we'll check it out. Apologies again about this issue .

Comment

Working...
            X