Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Game SUGGESTIONS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game SUGGESTIONS

So I couldn't find another thread for suggestions so I'm making this one.

Suggestion #1
    Make it more obvious if the level is a TIMED level instead of a MOVE based level. There are so few timed levels that I am always taken by surprise when it ends due to time.

Suggestion #2
    Give us a warning when the number of moves left or time left is getting low. For example turn the background color or gently flash color on the background.

Suggestion #3
    Let us not redeem our prize like infinity life right away. For example if I log in day 7 and get the infinite life I might not want it/have time for it right then. Let me get into the game without redeeming it so I can send my hearts to friends and log out. Then when I log back in later I can choose to redeem it (it already prompts me later if I just log out without redeeming it, so it ALREADY knows that I didn't redeem it yet)

Suggestion #4
    I might be missing it, but I will get an indicator that I have something new in the decorations section but when I go there and look I don't see what is new. Maybe highlight that new item.

Thanks esmee, this is a great thread idea!

Comment

-- In Infinity mode have a skip puzzle option available after 10 tries. Free and NOT for coins.

-- More variety of puzzles in Infinity mode. I have had several that keep showing up.

I spent most of a day - at least 30 tries- on one puzzle. This was also one of a few puzzles that I had pop up several times during Infinity so far. One I had show up again just a few puzzles later. Always seems like it was the ones I had issues with that repeated.
      Not helpful in earning coins or during events if you spend a lot of time on one puzzle.

-- Confirmation button asking if we want to spend 450 coins to Play On - have clicked on this several times on accident when I lost track of moves left while trying to make a move right where the Play on button is. Sure wish I still had the several thousands coins I lost this way.

GhostWalker2 - currently stuck on 537. Timed, Butterflies and 50 purple = ugh. And it is a green level.

Comment

• Mobile Admin
        Mobile Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Great suggestions darkhunter, thanks!

1) Give us some information/stats about our friends. Even a 'last logged in date' would help us know which friends we should drop. Additional statistics like number of hearts sent and some sort of frequency or how often they send us hearts would be even better.

2) Add coins to the chests during the special weekend event, I mean who ever heard of treasure chests without some gold coins?
      Last edited by esmee; November 3rd, 2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Is there a new update for animal cove for the winter holidays and i did an update a few days ago and its showed nothing changed on my phone. Still infinity mode and no updates. What was I suppose to get. And it won't update again. And the update page on Google still has the Halloween dog. It's cool. But mabe change it for the winter wonderland.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
          Is there a new update for animal cove for the winter holidays and i did an update a few days ago and its showed nothing changed on my phone. Still infinity mode and no updates. What was I suppose to get. And it won't update again. And the update page on Google still has the Halloween dog. It's cool. But mabe change it for the winter wonderland.
          Hi Hydro! We indeed had a Halloween event and the Winter Wonderland update recently, check out the details here: https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...derland-part-1

What version does your game show at the moment?

Comment

The winter wonderland part one. My last thing I did was put dex by the fire in the ice cub. N I've been playing infinity mode since. And it said update on the Nov 7th on Google app. I downloaded it and nothing happened. It said something about u can make grass and a whole bunch of new things. Was that for a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
              The winter wonderland part one. My last thing I did was put dex by the fire in the ice cub. N I've been playing infinity mode since. And it said update on the Nov 7th on Google app. I downloaded it and nothing happened. It said something about u can make grass and a whole bunch of new things. Was that for a later date.
              Hi Hydro! We have an update coming that will hopefully be announced today. You may have seen something about it.

In the meantime, it sounds like you might be having some gameplay difficulties? Please let us know how we can help!

Comment

A few suggestions I came up with since the new update came out. Some have been brought up by others before but I thought I would make the suggestion once again.

1) Friends and club members should have profiles that we can click on that show what levels they are at and what club they are in.

2) Club menu should have a tab with all the other clubs in order of their levels just to see progress within the community and allow people to maybe want to leave their club to go to another one.

3) The bigger the bomb, the higher amount of extra coins it should give when the round ends. TNT and Atomic Bomb should offer more coins than just the regular bomb.

4) Club shop should offer more items and it shouldn't always be the same.

5) New club member hearts should be in order by expiration date rather than who it is received from. Allows the player to decide to accept a heart before time runs out for it.

6) The infinity levels should show their corresponding level # so that we know which previous level we are working on. This would help a lot with community members that want to make guides for particular hard levels.

7) Outfits available for keys should have a confirmation pop up instead of automatic unlock.

8) When skipping the cut scene for a new baby animal, it shouldn't skip the bubbles where the baby animal says something funny and random about their new entrance into the island.

Those are all the ideas I have as of right now. I don't expect all of them to come into effect (at least not now) but please do consider them! Thank you!
                Last edited by SophiaLife; November 29th, 2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SophiaLife View Post
                  A few suggestions I came up with since the new update came out. Some have been brought up by others before but I thought I would make the suggestion once again.

1) Friends and club members should have profiles that we can click on that show what levels they are at and what club they are in.

2) Club menu should have a tab with all the other clubs in order of their levels just to see progress within the community and allow people to maybe want to leave their club to go to another one.

3) The bigger the bomb, the higher amount of extra coins it should give when the round ends. TNT and Atomic Bomb should offer more coins than just the regular bomb.

4) Club shop should offer more items and it shouldn't always be the same.

5) New club member hearts should be in order by expiration date rather than who it is received from. Allows the player to decide to accept a heart before time runs out for it.

6) The infinity levels should show their corresponding level # so that we know which previous level we are working on. This would help a lot with community members that want to make guides for particular hard levels.

7) Outfits available for keys should have a confirmation pop up instead of automatic unlock.

8) When skipping the cut scene for a new baby animal, it shouldn't skip the bubbles where the baby animal says something funny and random about their new entrance into the island.

Those are all the ideas I have as of right now. I don't expect all of them to come into effect (at least not now) but please do consider them! Thank you!
                  Excellent, some really great suggestions here SophiaLife! I'm sending this to our design team to consider.

Comment

Working...
                  X