Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Pajama Llama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pajama Llama

I was looking through the available outfits to get with keys and noticed that there was a new one for Alma that was 20 keys. That's super expensive compared to the other ones. Is that a mistake or is it just placed at a higher value than the others?

Of course while I was checking it out, I accidentally purchased it. Game suggestion: ask for confirmation for the aesthetic key purchases?

Originally posted by SophiaLife View Post
    I was looking through the available outfits to get with keys and noticed that there was a new one for Alma that was 20 keys. That's super expensive compared to the other ones. Is that a mistake or is it just placed at a higher value than the others?

Of course while I was checking it out, I accidentally purchased it. Game suggestion: ask for confirmation for the aesthetic key purchases?
    Yes, this is correct. Great suggestion on the confirmation, worth considering so others don't accidentally purchase when they didn't intend too.

Comment

Working...
    X