Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Highlighted Item loses Highlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlighted Item loses Highlight

So I have this problem a LOT. I will click on an icon and then the icon I want to swap it with but I must have missed that second icon or something. The PROBLEM is that the original icon is no longer highlighted so it is like I clicked elsewhere and nothing is selected BUT no that original icon is still selected and as soon as I click another icon near it, it will swap. This is a problem when I click a bomb and then where I want to move the bomb, but nope it doesn't and de-selects the bomb. So I try again/start over and click on the bomb and BOOM it blows up there instead getting a chance to move it to the other location There are other times it is a problem, but in general, it is really annoying.

Originally posted by esmee View Post
    So I have this problem a LOT. I will click on an icon and then the icon I want to swap it with but I must have missed that second icon or something. The PROBLEM is that the original icon is no longer highlighted so it is like I clicked elsewhere and nothing is selected BUT no that original icon is still selected and as soon as I click another icon near it, it will swap. This is a problem when I click a bomb and then where I want to move the bomb, but nope it doesn't and de-selects the bomb. So I try again/start over and click on the bomb and BOOM it blows up there instead getting a chance to move it to the other location There are other times it is a problem, but in general, it is really annoying.
    Thanks esmee for the report! I'm sending this to our team to review.

Comment

Working...
    X