Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Club tickets, hearts & friends help, star power...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club tickets, hearts & friends help, star power...

Since Clubs started I have only been able to play 2 times. I usually have under 1,000 coins at one time so option to by tickets is out. Friends I have only 8 friends but only 2 send hearts in reg.game play & on club challenges, out of 25 players on our team, 1 person helped me with a heart, why join a team if you have an I on your team, I need a club with helping people.
    I'm on level 289. & the animal section my star power never goes more than 2. Please help!

Originally posted by Cinder131361 View Post
    Since Clubs started I have only been able to play 2 times. I usually have under 1,000 coins at one time so option to by tickets is out. Friends I have only 8 friends but only 2 send hearts in reg.game play & on club challenges, out of 25 players on our team, 1 person helped me with a heart, why join a team if you have an I on your team, I need a club with helping people.
    I'm on level 289. & the animal section my star power never goes more than 2. Please help!
    Hi Cinder, welcome to Animal Cove! As you've seen with the Clubs feature, there's no more ways to get with other players. I'm sure one of them here will let you join!

Comment

What about my last statement/in the baby animal section my star power never goes higher than 2... I don't see any forums explaining the star power clearly.

Comment

Think we are in the same club as we usually send lives to each other I'm trying to get the winter wonderland feature safe to say even on level 309 cannot get it

Comment

Yes Cornishblade we are in same club. Thank you for the lives.Umm that's strange about winter wonderland. I just opened it last weekend. And you have the areas all restored up to the winter wonderland area? It is beyond the gates with the yellow bells.

Comment

Working...
        X