Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club tickets, hearts & friends help, star power...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club tickets, hearts & friends help, star power...

Since Clubs started I have only been able to play 2 times. I usually have under 1,000 coins at one time so option to by tickets is out. Friends I have only 8 friends but only 2 send hearts in reg.game play & on club challenges, out of 25 players on our team, 1 person helped me with a heart, why join a team if you have an I on your team, I need a club with helping people.
    I'm on level 289. & the animal section my star power never goes more than 2. Please help!

Originally posted by Cinder131361 View Post
    Since Clubs started I have only been able to play 2 times. I usually have under 1,000 coins at one time so option to by tickets is out. Friends I have only 8 friends but only 2 send hearts in reg.game play & on club challenges, out of 25 players on our team, 1 person helped me with a heart, why join a team if you have an I on your team, I need a club with helping people.
    I'm on level 289. & the animal section my star power never goes more than 2. Please help!
    Hi Cinder, welcome to Animal Cove! As you've seen with the Clubs feature, there's no more ways to get with other players. I'm sure one of them here will let you join!

Comment

What about my last statement/in the baby animal section my star power never goes higher than 2... I don't see any forums explaining the star power clearly.

Comment

Think we are in the same club as we usually send lives to each other I'm trying to get the winter wonderland feature safe to say even on level 309 cannot get it

Comment

Yes Cornishblade we are in same club. Thank you for the lives.Umm that's strange about winter wonderland. I just opened it last weekend. And you have the areas all restored up to the winter wonderland area? It is beyond the gates with the yellow bells.

Comment

I'm now thinking of quitting after defrosting the cube of ice 4 days ago no more storyline just says future updates I have baby animals with 135 tokens and this mysterious Island is a waste of time taking 40keys to unlock things like recipes do you not understand how long it takes to earn that many keys disgruntled ex player is

Comment

Originally posted by Cornishblade View Post
            I'm now thinking of quitting after defrosting the cube of ice 4 days ago no more storyline just says future updates I have baby animals with 135 tokens and this mysterious Island is a waste of time taking 40keys to unlock things like recipes do you not understand how long it takes to earn that many keys disgruntled ex player is
            Thanks Cornishblade for the feedback! We're taking a look at ways to better make keys accessible, as we realize there's so many opportunities to use them now, and only so many ways to earn them.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response after receiving this and the fact you admitted you see the problems I have decided to continue playing the game ,as I cannot go any further till update is out any idea when this will be please

Comment

Originally posted by Cornishblade View Post
                Thanks for your quick response after receiving this and the fact you admitted you see the problems I have decided to continue playing the game ,as I cannot go any further till update is out any idea when this will be please
                If you have any other questions or concerns as you continue to play, please let us know!

Comment

• Cornishblade
                  Cornishblade commented
                  Editing a comment
                  On level 503 still no update for storyline any idea what's wrong have collected 46 keys so far

do we keep our 3 extra tickets after the end of our VIP statut ?

Comment

When will the game start working again. A month and a half waiting. Time for s new game? Seriously when will I be able to start the idlsnd again and continue the game, or are you just collecting money,?

Comment

How in the world can I spend keys in the infinity mode? Please update this game.

Comment

CupcakeDiva2018 , I think you have infinity mode and storyline mixed up. In infinity (level) play you can keep playing different levels earning keys for all sorts of things including: updating items on the island, outfits, storyline progress, unlocking features on mythical island and various upgrades. That said, if you have reached the 'season finale' on the storyline, then just like your favorite show on TV or netflix you have to wait for the next season to come out. I know I'm anxious and can't wait also, but that next season is bound to come out soon.

Comment

La La Land Club evaluated activity to ensure Active players receive rewards, hearts to play longer and coins to level. If Activity is important to you, we have room for new members.
                        Last edited by BDS; April 11th, 2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BDS View Post
                          La La Land Club evaluated activity to ensure Active players receive rewards, hearts to play longer and coins to level. If Activity is important to youBrazzers You**** Xhamster, we have room for new members.

Hi Cinder, welcome to Animal Cove! As you've seen with the Clubs feature, there's no more ways to get with other players. I'm sure one of them here will let you join!
                          Last edited by mopa9000; June 1st, 2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X