Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club tickets, hearts & friends help, star power...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiggrrkity58 View Post
    When will the game start working again. A month and a half waiting. Time for s new game? Seriously when will I be able to start the idlsnd again and continue the game or FileZilla UC Browser Rufus are you just collecting money,?
    Since Clubs started I have only been able to play 2 times. I usually have under 1,000 coins at one time so option to by tickets is out. Friends I have only 8 friends but only 2 send hearts in reg.game play & on club challenges, out of 25 players on our team, 1 person helped me with a heart, why join a team if you have an I on your team, I need a club with helping people.
    Last edited by VAILIYATSI; June 26th, 2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      Look for spots in our club (Unicorn Cupcake) tomorrow morning. It is a VERY active club with lots of hearts, consistently exceeding tier 3 prize and already Level 8 and about 2/3 the way to Level 9.

• Cinder131361
      Cinder131361 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will add u to my in game friends list.

Originally posted by CupcakeDiva2018 View Post
    How in the world can I spend keys ibrazzers ****hub xhamstern the infinity mode? Please update this game.

I'm now thinking of quitting after defrosting the cube of ice 4 days ago no more storyline just says future updates I have baby animals with 135 tokens and this mysterious Island is a waste of time taking 40keys to unlock things like recipes do you not understand how long it takes to earn that many keys disgruntled ex player is
    Last edited by karimlolo; July 14th, 2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Cinder131361
      Cinder131361 commented
      Editing a comment
      YEAH ESMEE IM responding to them here
      I AM ON 706 with Des in the cube at the camp for with no storyline left. I just did the update to day and not receiving anything and I lost Zora's Over coat I bought..sorry i have to use Caps so I can see.
      I FOUND THE VOLCANO MONTHS, ago AND THE
      2 ND CAMP FIRE OUT IN THE WHITE CLOUDS WITH 2 LOGS TO SIT ON LEFT OF THE VOLCANO AND THE WIND MILLS ON THE BEACH AND I FINISHED WINTER LAND LAST YR WITH DES STANDING IN THE ICE BY THE FINISHED WINTER WONDERLAND. I HEARD WE HAVE TO GET TO LEVEL 729 to get new levels.

• Cinder131361
      Cinder131361 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was karimlolo's, edited response,, that he's getting ready to quit.
      Last edited by Cinder131361; July 18th, 2019, 08:24 PM.

• Cinder131361
      Cinder131361 commented
      Editing a comment
      Conversation is landing in both threads
Working...
X