Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Outfits for keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outfits for keys

I bought the Voodreaux outfit and the Lucho Tigre outfits over the weekend with keys. Now they are locked again and it says that I need to do a quest to unlock them. How do I get them back?

Originally posted by Iridian Willow View Post
    I bought the Voodreaux outfit and the Lucho Tigre outfits over the weekend with keys. Now they are locked again and it says that I need to do a quest to unlock them. How do I get them back?
    Hi Iridian! Hmm, that's interesting. Are you authenticated through Facebook and completely logged in? Usually these sort of retro concerns are caused by now being logged out of something, or a subscription of something ending. Logging in again and enabling the connection will resolve that kind of concern.

Comment

I am both authenticated through Facebook and logged in. I do switch back and forth between mobile and Bluestacks. The outfits are still locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Iridian Willow View Post
        I am both authenticated through Facebook and logged in. I do switch back and forth between mobile and Bluestacks. The outfits are still locked.
        It might be an issue with using Bluestacks. Can you email our support team at animalcovehelp@kingsisle.com and we'll be able to dig into this more effectively with them. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X