Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Level 351

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 351

Very hard level 351. Last 3 moves, 5th & last turtle would not show up to win the game on & I could see a shadow of green turtles in each of the 5 ponds, so I had to buy 5 more moves to hopefully get turtle to show up. It never showed up in 8 moves. Why? The other 4 turtles showed up right away. Now I know buying extra moves is up to me. But I never would of had to. I had a egg & a small bomb ready to use. & I missed out on reaching 300 bombs and award for rocket challenge.

Originally posted by Cinder131361 View Post
    Very hard level 351. Last 3 moves, 5th & last turtle would not show up to win the game on & I could see a shadow of green turtles in each of the 5 ponds, so I had to buy 5 more moves to hopefully get turtle to show up. It never showed up in 8 moves. Why? The other 4 turtles showed up right away. Now I know buying extra moves is up to me. But I never would of had to. I had a egg & a small bomb ready to use. & I missed out on reaching 300 bombs and award for rocket challenge.
    Hi Cinder131361! Some of the reveals are a bit of a chance to get. Sorry you didn't get that last turtle this time, keep trying!

Comment

Working...
    X