Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornishblade
    commented on 's reply
    Not wasting my hard earned keys on ovens that don't do much I'm awaiting update as it says story will continue with update please keep coming back to check

• esmee
    replied
    there are more than enough keys to complete story and buy things. the max level is now 700 plus additional keys for hard and very hard level means probably closer to 900 or 1000 keys (my guess). that said i am level 650 and have maxed story so far and bought 4 plant generation things and 2 snack ovens (note these things on mythical island can cost hundred+ keys) and only 1 or 2 things from the outfit tab and used all my keys.
    so you will easily complete the story, but if you want to do the snack making on the mythical island you'll need those keys.
    Last edited by esmee; December 30th, 2018, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Walrus
    started a topic Key Limit?

Key Limit?

Hey I just recently started playing this game and I am really liking it so far! I see there is a lot of things you can buy with keys. I heard you can only get keys from completing levels, does this mean there is a limit of keys you can get in the game? And if so does that mean if you buy other things you can't complete the story?
Working...
X