Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Club Chat Broken? or something else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Chat Broken? or something else?

So can't figure Club Chat out. Sometimes I can post and other times it just deletes my posts. I thought it might have been a length limit but it happens on short messages too. I thought it might be a chat filter like W101, but I'm not saying anything close to wrong and others posts have said the same thing. Can anyone explain it to me?

Hi esmee,

Apologies about taking so long to get back to you here. We had some website connectivity issues on the day you posted, so it may have been that causing issues. Please try again and let us know if Club Chat still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
      Hi esmee,

Apologies about taking so long to get back to you here. We had some website connectivity issues on the day you posted, so it may have been that causing issues. Please try again and let us know if Club Chat still doesn't work.
      Actually this isn't just 1 day, it has been going on since day 1 when clubs were introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post

Actually this isn't just 1 day, it has been going on since day 1 when clubs were introduced.
        Ah, k. So it posts but then that post later disappears? Does it give any sort of error indication as to what's happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

Ah, k. So it posts but then that post later disappears? Does it give any sort of error indication as to what's happening?
          No error, just disappears. I post it and it shows and then a second later disappears. Of course today I tried 2 posts and both worked ...

Comment

Working...
          X