Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Unfairly kicked from club SPIRAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfairly kicked from club SPIRAL

Thoroughly disgusted, I joined a club called SPIRAL 2 days ago. I spent over 900 coins to help boost the club and played the daily challenge. Then they ejected me from the club to let another player in. l feel like I've been scammed for my coins. I spent hours and hours playing to earn those coins.

Hi Grrowl, thanks for playing Animal Cove! Sorry to hear about your experience with a Club . The expectations for a Club are usually up to whomever created and is leading that Club. You could try and get a hold of them to see if they can resolve the issue with the coins. Maybe it was a simple mistake.

Comment

• Grrowl
      Grrowl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for replying. No it wasn't a mistake there were messages between club players saying that one wanted a place for their daughter

• Oran of Urz
      Oran of Urz commented
      Editing a comment
      The issue is fundamentally with the way the Club system works in Animal Cove compared to every other KI mobile game guild. In other KI mobile games, the guild officers/leader accept recruits who are applying to the guild. In Animal Cove, a recruit is automatically added to the Club roster as soon as an old member leaves. In the case of Grrowl, it sounds like a Club member deliberately left the Club to make room for someone else, but Grrowl ended up "stealing" the spot in the time it took a Club officer to recognize the old member left and the intended member applied. This is not a good situation for either side because like Grrowl pointed out, Grrowl lost hard earned resources on a Club that already had a reserved spot for someone else. At least this is how I believe it works since I'm not a Club leader/officer.

hi grrowl, it looks like my club, Unicorn Cupcake, will be getting some open spots soon and welcome you to join. I'm always looking for active players and clearing inactive ones.

mobile admin, i was wondering, how would grrowl even get a hold of that player? the only in game communication is through clubs which they got kicked out of. who knows if they even know the name of the player who kicked them out. it isn't like you can search clubs to see who is in there or who is the admin. maybe you could expand on your suggestion a little.

Comment

• Grrowl
      Grrowl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I will keep an eye open for a place in your club. I am dubious about joining another club so would be happy to join yours. Hopefully see you soon

Originally posted by esmee View Post
    hi grrowl, it looks like my club, Unicorn Cupcake, will be getting some open spots soon and welcome you to join. I'm always looking for active players and clearing inactive ones.

mobile admin, i was wondering, how would grrowl even get a hold of that player? the only in game communication is through clubs which they got kicked out of. who knows if they even know the name of the player who kicked them out. it isn't like you can search clubs to see who is in there or who is the admin. maybe you could expand on your suggestion a little.
    That's true, they may not be able to get a hold of the player. It's worth a try though if they happen to have had an existing connection.

Comment

Hi Grrowl, I see you found my club and joined, that's great. Quick question, do you see comments I made earlier in the chat section of the club page (in the app not here)?

Comment

Comments about wanting players to achieve at least 50 points by Thursdays. There was another message but can't remember what it said

Comment

Originally posted by Grrowl View Post
          Comments about wanting players to achieve at least 50 points by Thursdays. There was another message but can't remember what it said
          Thanks! That is good to know.
          FYI - The 2 comments which should still be there (I don't know how long they last) are 1) a summary of the post about point minimums and 2) to send me a note in that chat or here in our Club Chat thread.

Comment

Working...
          X