Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Active vs not Active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active vs not Active

So in the club there is this neat page showing all the club members, which ones are Leader(s), Officers, or just members, AND if they are "Very Active", "Active", or "Not Active". My question is what are those categories based on? I have seen "active" and I think even "very active" on a member that has 0 at least a few days into the weekly club challenge and "not active" on members that do have points in the weekly club challenge. So is this a measure of activity on Animal Cove in general or in specifically in the club pages and if specific to the club then what does it mean to be active in the club (i.e. does just opening the club window count) ?
    Thank you

Originally posted by esmee View Post
    So in the club there is this neat page showing all the club members, which ones are Leader(s), Officers, or just members, AND if they are "Very Active", "Active", or "Not Active". My question is what are those categories based on? I have seen "active" and I think even "very active" on a member that has 0 at least a few days into the weekly club challenge and "not active" on members that do have points in the weekly club challenge. So is this a measure of activity on Animal Cove in general or in specifically in the club pages and if specific to the club then what does it mean to be active in the club (i.e. does just opening the club window count) ?
    Thank you
    Great question! You are on target when thinking about weekly Club challenge, so any not active applies to that sort of timeframe.

Comment

KingsIsle tends to borrow mechanics from their existing games. EverClicker (which also has guilds) has this set-up:
      • Super Active = Daily log ins
      • Very Active = User logged in within the past week (7 days)
      • Active = User logged in within the past 2 weeks (14 days)
      • No tag at all is 14+ days
      That information was posted by the former Community Manager in an old forum post. I’m going to guess Animal Cove is similar, if not exactly the same.
      (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
      Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
      ~
      _~ )_)_~
      )_))_))_)
      _!__!__!_
      \______t/
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa Mythdust View Post
        KingsIsle tends to borrow mechanics from their existing games. EverClicker (which also has guilds) has this set-up:
        • Super Active = Daily log ins
        • Very Active = User logged in within the past week (7 days)
        • Active = User logged in within the past 2 weeks (14 days)
        • No tag at all is 14+ days
        That information was posted by the former Community Manager in an old forum post. I’m going to guess Animal Cove is similar, if not exactly the same.
        Thanks Vanessa. My main question still remains if that activity is related to the App in general or specifically to the Club. So why does that matter? If I see a club member with a low weekly challenge score but it says that member is Active or Very Active, I will think/assume the following:
        1) if "Active" refers to the App usage - then I assume that member is playing the GAME but doesn't care about the CLUB - remove for sure, right?
        2) if "Active" refers to the Club usage - then I assume that member is checking in on the club but maybe is having some bad luck on the challenge - maybe give them some time to turn it around.

Comment

• EmmalineWillow
          EmmalineWillow commented
          Editing a comment
          For EverClicker, it was just opening the game. You didn’t have to do anything in the guild to be set to Super Active. Going to assume the same here.

I don’t know about the super active. I play every day and know some in the club do as well and we are all “very active.”

Comment

Working...
        X