Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Why Power up Mythical Animals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Power up Mythical Animals?

From my understanding if you power up a mythical baby animal the time it takes to get their treat becomes shorter. However you can only trade in these treats for points every 24 hours? So if your getting one treat every 12 hours wouldn't you never run out?

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
    From my understanding if you power up a mythical baby animal the time it takes to get their treat becomes shorter. However you can only trade in these treats for points every 24 hours? So if your getting one treat every 12 hours wouldn't you never run out?
    That sounds right, good observation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

That sounds right, good observation!
      Do you think there could be a change made so there is a benefit in getting these treats faster?

Comment

Certainly a possibility, I can let the team know your interest here.

Comment

Certainly a possibility, I can let the team know your interest here.
          Thanks! I'd love to have more of a reason to power up mythical animals!

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
            Actually this doesn't even take into account that there is only 1 recipe that uses the mythical ingredient and it changes between a selection of FIVE different possibilities which means you get 1 every 12 hours and use it about 1 every 5 days. I finally got sprinkles and now have 10 sprinkles and haven't had a chance to use them even 1x.

Comment

OK Today is the day I FINALLY got to use some of those sprinkles I have been saving up. I still have 16 sprinkles!! That said, something strange happened after I redeemed my first mythical recipe .... ANOTHER mythical recipe came up !!!! So maybe this is an answer to you Walrus , as you use mythical ingredients/recipes, new ones automatically show up and therefore you can use MORE than 1 a day.

Comment

So I only have 2 mythical baby animals (and it feels like they are the least likely ingredients to show up), but the other day I actually redeemed 3 mythical recipes in a row. Is there any limit? Does everyone get the same sequence of recipes? I have assumed everyone sees the same recipes each day and that is why I created the spreadsheet:
                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._home&ths=true
                But after you receive the mythical recipe does everyone get the same 2nd, 3rd, etc... mythical recipe after that?

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
                  So I only have 2 mythical baby animals (and it feels like they are the least likely ingredients to show up), but the other day I actually redeemed 3 mythical recipes in a row. Is there any limit? Does everyone get the same sequence of recipes? I have assumed everyone sees the same recipes each day and that is why I created the spreadsheet:
                  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._home&ths=true
                  But after you receive the mythical recipe does everyone get the same 2nd, 3rd, etc... mythical recipe after that?
                  Hi esmee! There is a timer limit, so technically you can keep using the recipe over and over which would result in what you see.

Comment

Hi esmee! There is a timer limit, so technically you can keep using the recipe over and over which would result in what you see.
                    i don't understand. after i use the recipe i can't use it again, it changes to a new recipe. if i can use that new recipe then it changes again. i don't understand what timer you mean.

Comment

• Yoshisan
                      Yoshisan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same for me. Sometimes I have to wait à certain time and sometimes it comestible immédiat ly after I have done à recipe

i don't understand. after i use the recipe i can't use it again, it changes to a new recipe. if i can use that new recipe then it changes again. i don't understand what timer you mean.
                    It's an internal limit. It looks like everything is working as intended for you.

Comment

It's an internal limit. It looks like everything is working as intended for you.
                      I still don't understand what you are talking about as an "internal limit". I have all 5 mythical animals and the only 'limit' I seem to have is when I run out of ingredients. So back to the OP ( Walrus 's ) comment, YES there is a point to upgrading your mythical babies since you will produce that ingredient faster you could use more of those mythical recipes. That said, I am starting to wonder about the whole mythical island upgrade sustainability. We upgrade our babies to get more start power. More star power lets us go farther on the weekend challenges. Going further gets you more tokens and more crystals to power up babies more. But once you are maxed at 15 for each why continue to power them up? Now of course you can upgrade the mythical babies so that can get you mythical ingredients faster. The more ingredients the recipes the more recipes the more trident coins. BUT here is where we hit the end of the road.... INITIALLY those extra trident coins let you buy token bags for either horse or mythical babies to help upgrade them, but once you max the animal group star powers THEN what? Upgrading mythical babies to get more trident coins to upgrade mythical babies to get more trident coins seems pointless and will eventually end. There are 2 housing items in the store, but all of us are not into housing items and once you buy them also, then what?

So I guess my question for KI is what's next? I hope you have already considered this problem and have plans on how we will be able to continue to grow inside AC and will look forward to learning how.

Comment

I still don't understand what you are talking about as an "internal limit". I have all 5 mythical animals and the only 'limit' I seem to have is when I run out of ingredients. So back to the OP ( Walrus 's ) comment, YES there is a point to upgrading your mythical babies since you will produce that ingredient faster you could use more of those mythical recipes. That said, I am starting to wonder about the whole mythical island upgrade sustainability. We upgrade our babies to get more start power. More star power lets us go farther on the weekend challenges. Going further gets you more tokens and more crystals to power up babies more. But once you are maxed at 15 for each why continue to power them up? Now of course you can upgrade the mythical babies so that can get you mythical ingredients faster. The more ingredients the recipes the more recipes the more trident coins. BUT here is where we hit the end of the road.... INITIALLY those extra trident coins let you buy token bags for either horse or mythical babies to help upgrade them, but once you max the animal group star powers THEN what? Upgrading mythical babies to get more trident coins to upgrade mythical babies to get more trident coins seems pointless and will eventually end. There are 2 housing items in the store, but all of us are not into housing items and once you buy them also, then what?

So I guess my question for KI is what's next? I hope you have already considered this problem and have plans on how we will be able to continue to grow inside AC and will look forward to learning how.
                        A great question esmee! What's the most important part of the game to you? It seems like the story is what everyone wants to see more of, is that the same as well for your interest?

Comment

A great question esmee! What's the most important part of the game to you? It seems like the story is what everyone wants to see more of, is that the same as well for your interest?
                          The story line is alright. I've been much more captured by the babies and then the recipes, but now I feel like I'm hitting a wall there (i.e. no more new babies and the ones I have are powered up "enough" to more or less max the rewards). My question above about "what's next" was really about the animals and myth island recipes and such.

Comment

The story line is alright. I've been much more captured by the babies and then the recipes, but now I feel like I'm hitting a wall there (i.e. no more new babies and the ones I have are powered up "enough" to more or less max the rewards). My question above about "what's next" was really about the animals and myth island recipes andYou**** ****hub Tubegalore such.

Last edited by mopa9000; June 1st, 2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X