Can't Get Into Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get Into Club

I'm in the Spiral Guild club. I was recently prompted to log in to the game again via Facebook, so I did. All of my keys and progress were up-to-date, but when I click on Clubs, I get the browse and search options, not my usual club options.

When I navigate to the Spiral Guild, I see my own name on the list of members, but can't get in to do anything. What's up with that?

Originally posted by Swordroll View Post
    I'm in the Spiral Guild club. I was recently prompted to log in to the game again via Facebook, so I did. All of my keys and progress were up-to-date, but when I click on Clubs, I get the browse and search options, not my usual club options.

When I navigate to the Spiral Guild, I see my own name on the list of members, but can't get in to do anything. What's up with that?
    Hi Swordroll! Hmm, it's possible you are logged into a different Facebook account? I would double check that the accounts are all exactly the same.

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      What?? a different Facebook account? That is against the rules of Facebook. I got in trouble for that
Working...
X