Players that leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players that leave

So I have had a few "good" club members leave inexplicably. Now yes I am sad about their departure from the club but I find it odd that they suddenly left. One week they are getting 200+ gems for the club and/or donating 100s or 1,000s of coins to the club and the next week they suddenly disappear from the club roster. So my THOUGHT is that they don't have any issue or problem with the club but decided to stop playing the game and my QUESTION is what action if any would cause them to be unregistered from the club besides clicking the "leave" button inside the club? So if they uninstall the game from their device? If they remove their game account? other? Or do I have to re-assess that maybe I have more unsatisfied club members than I thought and maybe I am not leading the club the way members want me to lead it (but are too shy or polite to tell me)?

-concerned club leader
    Last edited by esmee; February 25th, 2019, 11:30 AM.

Hi esmee! This is the community manager for KingsIsle. I can say that this happens quite often in Clubs or guilds. I was the manager of a guild hosting service for a couple of years with thousands of guilds. People came and went all the time... just seems to be how these sort of groups work.

As to why the individuals you've seen have left, it might be a combination of what you've described. We know that some are tired of waiting for more story content to be added to the game, so that might be a factor.

Comment

yes thank you, I realize that happens and I know a number of people are frustrated waiting for more story to drop but that is why I asked my question. If they only left my club but not the game then it sounds like it is my club they are frustrated with and not the game. if they left the game all together then it likely isn't the club. so if they just stop playing the game they would just become inactive in the club. So my question is if they quit the game and either uninstall or unregister (is that even possible) or something, would they get removed from the club or just become inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
        yes thank you, I realize that happens and I know a number of people are frustrated waiting for more story to drop but that is why I asked my question. If they only left my club but not the game then it sounds like it is my club they are frustrated with and not the game. if they left the game all together then it likely isn't the club. so if they just stop playing the game they would just become inactive in the club. So my question is if they quit the game and either uninstall or unregister (is that even possible) or something, would they get removed from the club or just become inactive?
        Someone would have to remove them, so it'd be up to you to determine that they are inactive, or you simply no longer want them part of the Club.

Comment

So that member that disappeared re-joined the club, YAY!!! But they said they closed the game and when they re-opened the game they were not in the club any more. I didn't kick them out and they didn't leave, so I guess this could be a bug report?

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
            So that member that disappeared re-joined the club, YAY!!! But they said they closed the game and when they re-opened the game they were not in the club any more. I didn't kick them out and they didn't leave, so I guess this could be a bug report?
            Hmm, yes, thank you for those additional details. Please let us know if it happens again, or you hear another Club experiencing the same issue!

Comment

Working...
            X