Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Weekly club challenge not restarting or giving out prizes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update, we're still investigating this!

Comment

Thank you for the prize reimbursement, it has really boosted my teams morale. Have you found the issue? A team member suggested changing the team name of Blaze420 but I cannot find a way to change the name just the icon. Would that help and if so how would I go about making that change?

Comment

The issue is still there today

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

• Jennib420
            Jennib420 commented
            Editing a comment
            My team recieved reimbursement prizes but we all still have the issue of the challenge not restarting. Is there any new information I can provide or anything to update my team with?

Originally posted by Jennib420 View Post
          Any updates?
          My apologies, I missed your latest message here on page 2 of the forums. We're still working on it, looks promising, but just taking time. Apologies again here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

My apologies, I missed your latest message here on page 2 of the forums. We're still working on it, looks promising, but just taking time. Apologies again here.
            ^^ is that have anything to do with why i can't access my club now? anyone else having problems accessing clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post

^^ is that have anything to do with why i can't access my club now? anyone else having problems accessing clubs?
              Yes. We're actively working on the issue and hope to have a fix in place very soon. Please keep watch also on Twitter at @KI_Alerts as we'll be updating everyone there too.

Comment

We can access our clubs but the club challenge hasn't restarted for a month

Comment

Originally posted by Jemy11 View Post
                  We can access our clubs but the club challenge hasn't restarted for a month
                  I'm sorry for the continued delay, I'm asking the team today on this! I know we're working on a resolution.

Comment

• Jennib420
                    Jennib420 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you learn anything from the the team?

Ok thank u for keeping us updated

Comment

Hey, i was just curious how your club is doing? Did KI get it fixed for you?

Comment

Working...
                    X