Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Weekly club challenge not restarting or giving out prizes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly club challenge not restarting or giving out prizes.

The club i am in is having an issue where the weekly challenge is not reloading at the end of the week. Our point just keep going up and up. But we dont get our prizes. Is anyone else having this problem?

Originally posted by Jemy11 View Post
    The club i am in is having an issue where the weekly challenge is not reloading at the end of the week. Our point just keep going up and up. But we dont get our prizes. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Thanks Jemy11 for letting us know about this, I'm checking with our team on what might be the issue! Let us know if you have anymore information on it, and if you know of any other Clubs that are experiencing it as well.
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; April 17th, 2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Could we get your Club name please? Thanks!

Comment

Hi the club is called blaze420 we've been working together to get prizes and level up our club. But the club challenge hasn't given us our prizes in this will be 4th week now. Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi the club is called blaze420 we've been working together to get prizes and level up our club. But the club challenge hasn't given us our prizes in this will be 4th week now. Thanks for your help
          Thanks for the name! We're checking it out and will get back to you as soon as we have something.

Comment

Could you please send us at community@kingsisle.com a screenshot of the club event page, showing event time remaining.

Thanks!

Comment

Email and screenshot sent thanks

Comment

I'm the lead of blaze420 and just wanted to say we all love the game and thank you for looking into the issue.

Comment

• Jemy11
                  Jemy11 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Jenni. Great your here. Good to see you. I love the Game, I know many of us do in our group. It's a great game. Hope they can figure this out for us soon. N we can get back to getting that top prize as a group. It was fun.

Originally posted by Jennib420 View Post
                I'm the lead of blaze420 and just wanted to say we all love the game and thank you for looking into the issue.
                Great to meet you Jennib!

Comment

I have sent an email with screenshots as well. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help get this resolved. Thank you for a great game and taking the time to help us with this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennib420 View Post
                    I have sent an email with screenshots as well. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help get this resolved. Thank you for a great game and taking the time to help us with this issue.
                    Will do, we're taking a look at them now. Thank you again for sending the screenshots!

Comment

Is this close to be resolved? We still have the same problem

Comment

Is this close to be resolved? We still have the same problem
                        Sorry about the delay, I'm checking with our team on this issue!

Comment

• Jennib420
                          Jennib420 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Is there any new info I can relay to my team?

I sent a another screenshot to the email address showing our teams scoreboard after the challenge reset. Is there anything else we can do on our end to help resolve the issue?

Comment

wow, so how many points is your club up to now?

Comment

• Jennib420
                            Jennib420 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            16190 while I am in first place with 52 diamonds from one game then it glitched

• esmee
                            esmee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            BTW Jennib420 I don't know that is or isn't related but there have been a couple of weeks that our club 'glitched' sort of like you describe in this comment about having 52 and then it glitching, however it was right after we got our rewards.
                            So the way it would happen is that at the end of the challenge it would say congrats on reaching 6523 gems (or what ever we got) and congrats to joylene for placing first (or whomever it was). But then it would glitch out and reset AGAIN and say congrats on the club reaching 42 gems and congrats to yoshisan on placing first. I always assumed that was because some player (yoshisan in this example) was in the middle of a game when it reset and then finished the game after the reset causing it to reset again (pure speculation). I know it is very different because after that everything is normal and we still get our rewards at the end of each week, but maybe that sort of glitch put your club into some unknown state? I know it is just a WAG, but thought I would throw it out there.
                        Working...
                        X