Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly club challenge not restarting or giving out prizes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Please contact support at [email protected] and we can help you here.

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, what club are YOU in? Is it blaze420? Because that is the club that this thread was about so I wonder if you are also in that same club or if there is ANOTHER club with the same problem. Either way, I feel for you ALL. Luckily our club (Unicorn Cupcake) are not having this problem and easily rocking tier 3 prizes every week. Unfortunately we have some AWOL members I will be dropping tomorrow morning, so anyone interested feel free to join

• VAILIYATSI
    replied
    Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

Could we get your Club name please? Thanks!

The club i am in is having an issue where the Xender Discord Omegle weekly challenge is not reloading at the end of the week. Our point just keep going up and up. But we dont get our prizes. Is anyone else having this problem? !!?
    Last edited by VAILIYATSI; June 27th, 2019, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Jennib420 That's too bad it isn't fixed yet, but wow, that's great about your team. Even though I think we have a really strong club (Unicorn Cupcake consistently meets highest tier and is more than 1/2 way to level 8) I still have about 1/2 a dozen spots that I think are just not trying (basically not getting to about 100 gems over the week which I don't think is hard) so I let loose about 2 each week.

• Jennib420
    commented on 's reply
    No, it's still not fixed. But I have to say most of my team is hanging in with me and staying active even without receiving their rewards. Best team I've had in a game for awhile!

• esmee
    replied
    Hey, i was just curious how your club is doing? Did KI get it fixed for you?

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    BTW Jennib420 I don't know that is or isn't related but there have been a couple of weeks that our club 'glitched' sort of like you describe in this comment about having 52 and then it glitching, however it was right after we got our rewards.
    So the way it would happen is that at the end of the challenge it would say congrats on reaching 6523 gems (or what ever we got) and congrats to joylene for placing first (or whomever it was). But then it would glitch out and reset AGAIN and say congrats on the club reaching 42 gems and congrats to yoshisan on placing first. I always assumed that was because some player (yoshisan in this example) was in the middle of a game when it reset and then finished the game after the reset causing it to reset again (pure speculation). I know it is very different because after that everything is normal and we still get our rewards at the end of each week, but maybe that sort of glitch put your club into some unknown state? I know it is just a WAG, but thought I would throw it out there.

• Jennib420
    commented on 's reply
    Did you learn anything from the the team?

• Jemy11
    replied
    Ok thank u for keeping us updated

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jemy11 View Post
    We can access our clubs but the club challenge hasn't restarted for a month
    I'm sorry for the continued delay, I'm asking the team today on this! I know we're working on a resolution.

Leave a comment:

• Jemy11
    replied
    We can access our clubs but the club challenge hasn't restarted for a month

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post

^^ is that have anything to do with why i can't access my club now? anyone else having problems accessing clubs?
    Yes. We're actively working on the issue and hope to have a fix in place very soon. Please keep watch also on Twitter at @KI_Alerts as we'll be updating everyone there too.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

My apologies, I missed your latest message here on page 2 of the forums. We're still working on it, looks promising, but just taking time. Apologies again here.
    ^^ is that have anything to do with why i can't access my club now? anyone else having problems accessing clubs?

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jennib420 View Post
    Any updates?
    My apologies, I missed your latest message here on page 2 of the forums. We're still working on it, looks promising, but just taking time. Apologies again here.

Leave a comment:

• Jennib420
    commented on 's reply
    Is there any new info I can relay to my team?
Working...
X