Game reset to beginning. Can't reach help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game reset to beginning. Can't reach help

First the game would not let me enter my group or ask for help. States oops unable to make connection. Check your internet preferences and try again. When I re-entered the game it was sent back to the beginning I need help as I can't reach the game any other way than this.

I know they were working on the clubs and that is why you were getting the 'oops unable to make connection' message. It is now working for me, but I didn't get reset back to the beginning, so not sure what happened to you there. Good luck, hopefully someone here can help you or e-mail [email protected]

Comment

Everything 'should' be back to normal now! Please let us know if it is not. Our apologies about the issues - https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/ga...-up-may-1-2019

Comment

When I am in VIP status my game crashes when I use my free ticket! This started this week. I have lost 3 free tickets! Very frustrating. The game refreshes to the point I would have to pay 600 coins! There seem to be a bug in VIP! Please advise or look into this issue. Thank

VIP status is expensive to join , I would appreciate it if my tickets were returned as well. thanks for your help in this matter.
        Ps. I am using an Apple iPad .

Comment

• Coiffure
          Coiffure commented
          Editing a comment
          I used VIP today and bought the specials , 3 purchases and had 6 hours of free play, and the time was gone before the first 30 minutes. The squid games also don’t work either, they run anywhere there isn’t the ability to be caught. Sometimes maybe 5 steps. But all is lost, and no one to help. I emailed and didn’t even get a return email saying you received my email. Why is it that everytime I spend my cash, I lose it all by game glitches.

Originally posted by cecia View Post
        When I am in VIP status my game crashes when I use my free ticket! This started this week. I have lost 3 free tickets! Very frustrating. The game refreshes to the point I would have to pay 600 coins! There seem to be a bug in VIP! Please advise or look into this issue. Thank

VIP status is expensive to join , I would appreciate it if my tickets were returned as well. thanks for your help in this matter.
        Ps. I am using an Apple iPad .
        Hi cecia! Please use the in-game support contact option and mention the concern there. We'll figure out what's going on!

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          cecia in case your wondering, i believe Sparck is referring to: click the gear to go to the settings menu, then in the settings menu click 'help'

I wrote on the game help and nothing . I have never gotten any answers from anyone. I’m bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiffure View Post
          I wrote on the game help and nothing . I have never gotten any answers from anyone. I’m bummed.
          Hi Coiffure! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a resolution to your concern yet, but we here would very much like to help you out.

Are you also experiencing a similar reset of your game?

Comment

Working...
          X