Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

AnimalCoveGame.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnimalCoveGame.com

So in the game settings is the "News" button that brings up game info. On that page is the link: AnimalCoveGame.com which is great but that just gives you a page that says it has moved with a link here. Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.

Originally posted by esmee View Post
    So in the game settings is the "News" button that brings up game info. On that page is the link: AnimalCoveGame.com which is great but that just gives you a page that says it has moved with a link here. Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.
    Hmm, that 'should' be auto redirecting with no warning page at this point... has it always shown this to you? If you have a screenshot of what you are seeing, just in case it's different than what we see here.

Comment

I make the above request because I was going to include AnimalCoveGame.com in my club info line but don't want to send them to a dead page.
      That said, I am wondering if you filter web addresses in the text input. On the club 'chat' page there is an info line that the club admin can edit. I presently have
      "See our CLUB page on KI mobile forums for important info."
      but when I tried to change it to
      "See our CLUB page on mobilegames.kingsisle.com for important info"
      it says I used an illegal character. The only thing I can think is that you are screening for and not allowing websites to be posted?

Comment

Here what I get when I type that address ...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	animalCoveGame.png
Views:	77
Size:	516.7 KB
ID:	3156

Comment

Ah BTW, when you CLICK on that link in the "NEWS" letter it does go straight here. It is only when you TYPE that address ("AnimalCoveGame.com") into your browser window that you get the 'moved page' warning.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
            Ah BTW, when you CLICK on that link in the "NEWS" letter it does go straight here. It is only when you TYPE that address ("AnimalCoveGame.com") into your browser window that you get the 'moved page' warning.
            k, thanks for the details there. It's good to know the link itself is redirecting automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

k, thanks for the details there. It's good to know the link itself is redirecting automatically.

So in the game settings is the "News" button that audacity find my iphone origin brings up game info. On that page is the link: AnimalCoveGame.com which is great but that just gives you a page that says it has moved with a link here. Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.
              Last edited by VAILIYATSI; June 29th, 2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VAILIYATSI View Post

Sorry about that, we'll get on it. That should have been changed a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by VAILIYATSI View Post

So in the game settings is the "News" button that audacity find my iphone originmy ip birthday wishes tneb brings up game info. On that page is the link: AnimalCoveGame.com which is great but that just gives you a page that says it has moved with a link here. Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.
                  Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.
                  Last edited by karimlolo; July 15th, 2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by karimlolo View Post

Can you please either decide to remove that link from inside the game or keep the link and just make that page a redirect here instead of a dead page warning.
                    It' redirected, so it may be a browser caching issue on your machine. Try refreshing the browser or restarting the machine and that may do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                    X