Tournament ended then reset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament ended then reset.

My tournament ended and then after I restarted the game it had reset as if I had not played at all this weekend.

Just before 6 my time I did a puzzle. The clock said there was just over 4 minutes left in the tournament. At that time I was in first place with just under 3000 points. When I finished the puzzle the icon on the side was gone. I restarted the game and when I came back the icon was back and it was reset at zero with 47 minutes left.

I'm not actually worried about the rewards because I was mostly playing to earn keys to upgrade my gardens.
    I had been winning every tournament for several months until last month when I decided to let others win.

---
    I have been having issues lately with the game. Several times has said Clubs not available among other minor problems.

And I had a self inflicted mistake.

On May 31st I switched from my phone to a tablet. At the time I had my animal event as Safari with Buckie at stage 7 or 8. My Beach event was just a little over 3300 away from the last reward. Both were reset after the switch with my event switching to Farm with Twinkle Star. The upside is I did get to re-earn the rewards.

GhostWalker2

Well I played a puzzle and now I am at 3060 and still in first.

I was going to send a ticket but I won't now. I really dislike sending them even more than they dislike getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKHUNTER View Post
      Well I played a puzzle and now I am at 3060 and still in first.

I was going to send a ticket but I won't now. I really dislike sending them even more than they dislike getting them.
      I'm sorry Darkhunter for all the troubles . Please do contact us if you are still getting resets like that, it's not normal. You can use the in-game help button, or you can write a separate email report if you wish. We will get it either way!

Comment

Working...
      X