Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Tournament ended then reset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament ended then reset.

My tournament ended and then after I restarted the game it had reset as if I had not played at all this weekend.

Just before 6 my time I did a puzzle. The clock said there was just over 4 minutes left in the tournament. At that time I was in first place with just under 3000 points. When I finished the puzzle the icon on the side was gone. I restarted the game and when I came back the icon was back and it was reset at zero with 47 minutes left.

I'm not actually worried about the rewards because I was mostly playing to earn keys to upgrade my gardens.
    I had been winning every tournament for several months until last month when I decided to let others win.

---
    I have been having issues lately with the game. Several times has said Clubs not available among other minor problems.

And I had a self inflicted mistake.

On May 31st I switched from my phone to a tablet. At the time I had my animal event as Safari with Buckie at stage 7 or 8. My Beach event was just a little over 3300 away from the last reward. Both were reset after the switch with my event switching to Farm with Twinkle Star. The upside is I did get to re-earn the rewards.

GhostWalker2

Well I played a puzzle and now I am at 3060 and still in first.

I was going to send a ticket but I won't now. I really dislike sending them even more than they dislike getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKHUNTER View Post
      Well I played a puzzle and now I am at 3060 and still in first.

I was going to send a ticket but I won't now. I really dislike sending them even more than they dislike getting them.
      I'm sorry Darkhunter for all the troubles . Please do contact us if you are still getting resets like that, it's not normal. You can use the in-game help button, or you can write a separate email report if you wish. We will get it either way!

Comment

Working...
      X