Lost 3 packages I bought with VIP specials and all lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 3 packages I bought with VIP specials and all lost

My free play all disappeared and the game isn’t working because it keeps freezing. I had 6 hrs free play and it was gone after about 30 minutes while I was trying to play.
    The game with the squids are glitching and made it impossible to play. The game froze just about each time and I had to quit because it was so bad. I paid about $30 for items that all were lost? I have screenshots showing where my game lost my free play of 6 hours. So, how can I get all this made right to me. My gift card has the purchases from VIP specials and what I won playing. But, I am not able to play at all because if I load any squid game it just freezes and unable to play.. Whho do. I contact for help like NOW?

I wonder if I am invisible?

Comment

You may have to contact [email protected] or use the in-game support button to submit a ticket for that type issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Oran of Urz View Post
        You may have to contact [email protected] or use the in-game support button to submit a ticket for that type issue.
        Thanks Oran of Urz for referring her to our support team! We'll be glad to work with you there and figure out what's going on with your account so you can enjoy the game again.

Comment

Working...
        X