Bug with the last baby animal rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with the last baby animal rescue

Hello, when I click the icon it shows the explanation then I click again to play and nothing happens. I checked the updates. I open again and again but it does not work. It's annoying with the beach balls events. I wanted to update my baby animals.

Originally posted by Yoshisan View Post
    Hello, when I click the icon it shows the explanation then I click again to play and nothing happens. I checked the updates. I open again and again but it does not work. It's annoying with the beach balls events. I wanted to update my baby animals.
    Hi Yoshisan! When you say you 'open again', are you opening the game fresh? Please try restarting the device and trying the rescue again to see if that does the trick.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I Just open and close the game. Now I shut my tablet and reboot it. Nothing change. Same with my second tablet or my phone...

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I Just open and close the game. Now I shut my tablet and reboot it. Nothing change. Same with my second tablet or my phone...
        This happens only during events?

Comment

Are you talking about the icon on the side where you play the 6 puzzles to get 10 tokens?

Or the book icon on the bottom that shows the animals and where you power them up?

Is this a new animal for you? Or one you already rescued?

Comment

Yoshi is a long-time experienced player (taught me a lesson or 2) and big contributor in our club so
            a) Mobile Admin I'm pretty sure it is the 1st time this has happened as they haven't complained or mentioned anything like this happening before and
            b) DARKHUNTER it is the animal rescue even that happens from tuesday to thursday each week (the icon on the left to play 6 puzzles to earn 10 baby tokens) and I'm certain it isn't a new animal for Yoshi as I mentioned active member for long time already and I'm sure all the babies have been rescued and working on maxing them all out.

Yoshi also mentioned already trying it on multiple tablets and phone and it still doesn't work. Any other suggestions for our friend?

Comment

Thanks Esmee ☺ to bad I can't add screenshots but for MYTHICAL from left to right they are 7/90 - 20/90 - 22/90 - 48/50 - 8/90
              for FARM all max power except Rusty at 20/90
              for WOODLAND AND SAFARI all max power except last one not revealed yet

Comment

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                whole cow, your babies are rocking! I can't believe you have max out everyone but Rusty. That is just crazy good not to mention you have 4/5 mythicals ranked up to 3 stars. Keep it up and good luck with fixing the problem or at this point hoping the problem doesn't happen again.

• DARKHUNTER
                DARKHUNTER commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you see which animal it was? What group?

I wonder if it was because all of the animals you can earn tokens during the Tuesday event are maxed? Has it worked since you maxed the last animal?

The only issues I ever had with the Tuesday event is when it wouldn't let me play the 6th puzzle so I lost out on tokens. And when I kept getting Stripes even after I maxed him. I didn't mind the coins but I did need tokens for others.

I only have to get Bruce -73/150 and Mackie 71/90 to max so those are the only two I have had on events for the last 2 months or so.

My Mythical animals are - 6/90, 44/50, 8/90, 41/50 and 35/50. If I bought the token bag from the Club shop each week instead of using my red coins to buy Barry and Lena to refill my gold coins, I could be farther along.
                Last edited by DARKHUNTER; August 1st, 2019, 09:49 AM.

Are you like me? Missing the last one of woodland and safari. Is it normal?

Comment

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                yes. both safari and woodland sets only have 4 babies instead of 5 (for now)
                i hope they add more soon.
                maybe they could add new sets like polar, desert, rain forest, ocean and sky (flying)

Yes very good idea that would be fine Esmee

Comment

HERE AGAIN same bug with the same type of rescue. The one with a cube. The other day it worked fine but it was not the same icon.

Comment

I just did the baby rescue for the hippo. I started the event with 144/150 tokens and level 4 so I knew I would max the baby by the end. I went through all of the event and got 4x250 coins for the extra tokens beyond 150 as expected. However, I am now sitting at 151/150 tokens. Is this going to cause a problem when either I level up to 5 or get more tokens to convert into coins?

Comment

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wonder but why is it happening only when it's the letter cube event. I can do the other events.
                    But if it's true that would be very unfair and mean I did use the good strategy by maxing all animals I could.
                    I wait for a straight answer from the administrator

So i have many of my animals MAX out in tokens but only 1 is upgraded to MAX 5 stars. In our club discussion i believe it was Joylene that mentioned getting Mackie the snow leopard the past 3 times, which is one of the only (or maybe the only) babies not upgraded to 5 stars. So i wonder if the game is designed to only pick from animals that aren't already 5 stars to make it easier to get the tokens for the animals you actually need tokens for with bear, lion and horse excepted since they are ONLY eared through clubs/recipes. So if you have 5 star on all the animals (except horse) then maybe the game doesn't know what to do. Mobile Admin , can you check on this and let us know? If so we need to let everyone know to NOT upgrade their last animal to 5 stars so they can continue to earn gold, at least until KI get a fix to this.

Comment

• Mobile Admin
                    Mobile Admin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Apologies Yoshisan! We didn't see your last comment here. Please contact our support team through the in-game app to dig into this further. We'll get to the bottom of the issue. It sounds like there's something wrong with you specific game instance that needs resolving, since it apparently doesn't occur on anyone else's games that you talk to. It might though still need to be something we need to fix directly.

• esmee
                    esmee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mobile Admin I'm pretty sure Yoshisan already did send in a ticket and hasn't heard. Also, we talked above about what is DIFFERENT about Yoshisan vs all of us. Yoshisan has full 5 stars on all the baby pets except the horse which is restricted to only mythical island shop. PLEASE check with your dev team about this because Yoshisan has been an awesome player, has paid money in game and I do NOT want to see them get frustrated and leave because of this. Thank you! we need all the Yoshisan players we can get!!!

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Esmee ☺️☺️❤️

Yes I did wrote with the icon Help in the app. I wait for an answer

Comment

• esmee
                    esmee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yosh btw, to see the response i believe you have to go back into that help menu and then click "view my tickets". it doesn't send you a response to your email or even give you a notification in game that you have a message waiting.
                    Last edited by esmee; August 8th, 2019, 10:04 PM.

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks I was just wondering. I'll check right away

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To day no response yet

Yes I did wrote with the icon Help in the app. I wait for an answer
                  Ok great, thank you for doing that. It goes directly to our team that helps funnel these issues to the designers.

Comment

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I still have no answer from them. Today I have the Safari rescue and it's working fine. Like I said it's only with the child cube rescue

• Mobile Admin
                    Mobile Admin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    By chance did you not get a support ticket # the first time you emailed them?

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I forgot to tell you I had an answer. Stupid answer. I did a copy of it:
                    KingsIsle Customer Support08/08/2019 7:17pm
                    Hi!

1. Ensure you're currently logged in to Facebook.
                    2. Double check you're logged in to Facebook.
                    3. Uninstall the game from your device
                    4. Reinstall the game
                    5. Log back in to Facebook

All your game data should be recovered correctly and you should be able to continue with game play. If you encounter any troubles, let us know!

KingsIsle Support

I think they did not even read correctly my mail. It reminds me 20 years ago when you had a problem with your computer or your internet connection. The guy on the phone was directly asking if I had plugged the computer or the box. That makes me mad. They have no problem getting your money but can't even take time to study my problem.

Here is my answer to them

Listen I began surfing the net in 1982. Before that I was using Basic language until the first windows. I experimented all the possible bugs on my different Pc, modem etc . So thanks for your non helpfull answer. Yes I am connected to both facebook and Google play, I have the same problem on my other tablet and on my S7 edge. It's seems there is no problem when I pay real money. So could you please have somebody a little bit smarter than this one to give me an intelligent answer.

Comment

• Oran of Urz
                    Oran of Urz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yoshi, the first response is almost always bad/unhelpful. I'm not sure if it is a robot answer or a real human that just simply has no idea about the games, or they just simply reply with a copy and paste answer. Just recently I submitted a ticket for another KI game, and having submitted tickets numerous times over 10 years, knew that account username and character name was needed and I included it in the original ticket. Well, the reply said they needed account username and character name before the issue could be investigated. Clearly the robot/person didn't read the ticket. I will say that every response AFTER the first one was excellent, helpful and always fixed the issue. Hopefully your issue gets elevated to the next tier support.

• Yoshisan
                    Yoshisan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Oran I feel less lonely
                Working...
                X