Weekly totals reset today?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly totals reset today?!!

Logged in to Animal Cove just now, and our club’s weekly totals were reset to 0. (And I got the prize notification like when the challenge ends on Sunday night.)

Anyone else?

Not crazy about the idea of starting over for the week.
    Where to find me...
    EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
    Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
    Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Just adding: I know we had a great score already for the week because I had almost 50K for the Beach event that I still needed to spend after the new week started and I split it between club games and my gardening supplies. I don't remember how much we had but I do know it was over 1000 points from just my score when I finished Sunday about 20 minutes before the event ended.

Comment

We are having some difficulties with the servers, the 'reset' may only be a temporary display issue. Is it still showing as reset for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
        We are having some difficulties with the servers, the 'reset' may only be a temporary display issue. Is it still showing as reset for you?
        Yes. We are earning points for today, but the points earned earlier this week are gone.
        Where to find me...
        EverClicker: EmmalineWillow (Top 100 Leaderboard The Samoorai guild)
        Wizard 101: Emmaline Willowriver (120 Life—just started new world), Taryn Willowsong (41 Balance)
        Pirate 101: Fair Melody Poole (52+ Privateer—active pirate), Clever Tara Oswald (40+ Muskateer—active pirate), Quirky Maeve Killerny (26+ Witchdoctor—active pirate), Fiery Emmaline Nightingale (8 Buccaneer), Insincere Fergus Jibly (1 Swashbuckler)

Comment

Originally posted by EmmalineWillow View Post

Yes. We are earning points for today, but the points earned earlier this week are gone.
          Our apologies about this. Could you please send in a support request to [email protected] and we'll be glad to take a look at your account.

Comment

Working...
          X