Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Baby animals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baby animals

    Say hello to our new neighbors!

    Important Side note:

    Work in progress. Enjoy!









    Mythical pic below
    WIP
    Mythical pic above

    Last edited by Hunter; April 6th, 2019, 07:02 AM.

  • #2
    Exciting to see you get your baby animals! The first screenshot doesn't appear to be loading anymore though .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
      Exciting to see you get your baby animals! The first screenshot doesn't appear to be loading anymore though .
      Yeah sorry about that, it won't let me upload pictures directly from the computer so I have to use Imgur to link those images. I've been busy with Wizard101 lately, give me like a few hours to make it pretty again, maybe less.

      Update: Fixed! Hope you enjoy the new set up.
      Last edited by Hunter; September 11th, 2018, 03:58 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hunter View Post

        Yeah sorry about that, it won't let me upload pictures directly from the computer so I have to use Imgur to link those images. I've been busy with Wizard101 lately, give me like a few hours to make it pretty again, maybe less.

        Update: Fixed! Hope you enjoy the new set up.
        Looks great! So, which baby animal is your favorite?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

          Looks great! So, which baby animal is your favorite?
          Well while they are very well animated and full of life with each of their own unique personalities, so far no favorite's yet. Really curious what the next set of baby animals will be like.

          However one thing to note is depending on what the end goal is for how many Total baby animals we will get, I can already see this cluttering the bottom part of the map. Especially when they roam around randomly and interacting with each other. Meaning lag and frame rate issues most likely consume a lot of battery power.

          I would suggest to the developers that if nothing is being planned for a certain area of the map, that a "Baby Zoo" living quarters area be included in a future update and have no more than 4 baby animals roaming at any given time. Meaning... you would have to /script put in a storage of sorts for people to switch baby animals out. At any given time.


          Edit Update:

          Well my favorite is the baby fox now. Its so adorable!
          Last edited by Hunter; October 11th, 2018, 11:17 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi fellow Wiz I just started playing trying to figure this all out. About how long til you get baby pets and how do I get friends here?
            Thanks in advance for your help

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MzDreamfire View Post
              Hi fellow Wiz I just started playing trying to figure this all out. About how long til you get baby pets and how do I get friends here?
              Thanks in advance for your help
              Hi MzDreamfire! The primary way to get baby animals is through the Baby Animal events starting at level 45. Learn all about them here! - https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...t-baby-animals

              Comment

              Working...
              X