Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Blue Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Bag

Can someone please tell me about this blue bag that sometimes shows. It appears to collect coins also but why is it only on certain levels and which coins does it collect. Some levels I'll see it but 0 coins collected and then others I'll see it collected a few. I'm baffled please help.

Originally posted by esmee View Post
    Can someone please tell me about this blue bag that sometimes shows. It appears to collect coins also but why is it only on certain levels and which coins does it collect. Some levels I'll see it but 0 coins collected and then others I'll see it collected a few. I'm baffled please help.
    Hi esmee! Are you talking about the baby animal token bags?: https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/fo...t-baby-animals

Comment

• SophiaLife
      SophiaLife commented
      Editing a comment
      No, there is a little blue bag in some levels that gives you extra coins from the ones you normally get in a level. It only shows up randomly though.

it took me a while but i finally found a level with one. look at the picture. Screenshot_20181105-225054_Animal Cove.jpg

Comment

it took me a while but i finally found a level with one. look at the picture. Screenshot_20181105-225054_Animal Cove.jpg
      Thanks! I'm checking with our team.

Comment

my best guess is that sometimes when you open chests you get coins instead of power-ups and at the end of the level having the blue bag and the coins keep it separate where you earned the coins. but I really thought I recalled levels with no chests having a blue bag show up (but granted I also didn't earn any coins either but why even show up then).

Comment

my best guess is that sometimes when you open chests you get coins instead of power-ups and at the end of the level having the blue bag and the coins keep it separate where you earned the coins. but I really thought I recalled levels with no chests having a blue bag show up (but granted I also didn't earn any coins either but why even show up then).
          Thanks esmee, this is correct! You should only get them on chests and only when the chests give you coins and not power-ups.

Comment

Working...
          X