Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selenahutchins
    replied
    Just a quick note to say thank you from the development team! We're going to be fixing this in our next update

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post
    i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level
    No worries, we're taking a look at a couple of possibilities. For now, as long as the game works for you and the larger bees don't block anything important, then we're ok.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level

Leave a comment:

• SophiaLife
    replied
    I found another example on a different level but it's not allowing me to post the screenshot. It says I'm not allowed to create or remove attachments.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post
    i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
    here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
    Yes, thank you! Which level was this on, and have you seen the affect in other levels as well?

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
    here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
    Last edited by esmee; November 14th, 2018, 07:42 PM. Reason: added another image

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Interesting! They 'shouldn't' be different sizes, but if you can catch the difference in a screenshot, that'd be greatly appreciated for us to track down the issue! We have an idea on what it might be if so...

Leave a comment:

• DARKHUNTER
    replied
    I have only noticed a larger size when you try to switch pieces with one that has a bee. Then it looks like they are laughing at you.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Different sizes? Hopefully not gigantic! Bees 'should' be only one size I believe. Do you have a screenshot that shows them in a variety of sizes?

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    started a topic Bees in different sizes

Bees in different sizes

I just noticed the bees come in different sizes. Why? Is there any significance to the size? (if it was in tutorial when they were introduced I've forgotten) .
Working...
X