Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Bees in different sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esmee
    started a topic Bees in different sizes

Bees in different sizes

I just noticed the bees come in different sizes. Why? Is there any significance to the size? (if it was in tutorial when they were introduced I've forgotten) .

• selenahutchins
    replied
    Just a quick note to say thank you from the development team! We're going to be fixing this in our next update

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post
    i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level
    No worries, we're taking a look at a couple of possibilities. For now, as long as the game works for you and the larger bees don't block anything important, then we're ok.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level

Leave a comment:

• SophiaLife
    replied
    I found another example on a different level but it's not allowing me to post the screenshot. It says I'm not allowed to create or remove attachments.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post
    i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
    here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
    Yes, thank you! Which level was this on, and have you seen the affect in other levels as well?

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
    here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
    Last edited by esmee; November 14th, 2018, 07:42 PM. Reason: added another image

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Interesting! They 'shouldn't' be different sizes, but if you can catch the difference in a screenshot, that'd be greatly appreciated for us to track down the issue! We have an idea on what it might be if so...

Leave a comment:

• DARKHUNTER
    replied
    I have only noticed a larger size when you try to switch pieces with one that has a bee. Then it looks like they are laughing at you.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Different sizes? Hopefully not gigantic! Bees 'should' be only one size I believe. Do you have a screenshot that shows them in a variety of sizes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X