Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Bees in different sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bees in different sizes

I just noticed the bees come in different sizes. Why? Is there any significance to the size? (if it was in tutorial when they were introduced I've forgotten) .

Different sizes? Hopefully not gigantic! Bees 'should' be only one size I believe. Do you have a screenshot that shows them in a variety of sizes?

Comment

I have only noticed a larger size when you try to switch pieces with one that has a bee. Then it looks like they are laughing at you.

Comment

Interesting! They 'shouldn't' be different sizes, but if you can catch the difference in a screenshot, that'd be greatly appreciated for us to track down the issue! We have an idea on what it might be if so...

Comment

i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
          here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
          Last edited by esmee; November 14th, 2018, 07:42 PM. Reason: added another image

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
            i posted a screen shot in my OP. can you not see it?
            here I'll try again and zoom in 20181114_204028.jpg
            Yes, thank you! Which level was this on, and have you seen the affect in other levels as well?

Comment

I found another example on a different level but it's not allowing me to post the screenshot. It says I'm not allowed to create or remove attachments.

Comment

i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
                  i have no idea what level because it was infinity level. can you see the image in the first part? that showe the whole level
                  No worries, we're taking a look at a couple of possibilities. For now, as long as the game works for you and the larger bees don't block anything important, then we're ok.

Comment

Just a quick note to say thank you from the development team! We're going to be fixing this in our next update

Comment

Working...
                    X