Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Totem poles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totem poles

I cant seem to destoy totem poles on level 206. Can anyone help?

Hi Maria! It probably is working correctly, but it's possible the faces of the totem pole don't always stay like you would expect. Faces don't stay "flipped" once you flip them. Any time you make a match next to one of the faces, it flips to either the blank or face state.

Does this resolve your concern?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
      Hi Maria! It probably is working correctly, but it's possible the faces of the totem pole don't always stay like you would expect. Faces don't stay "flipped" once you flip them. Any time you make a match next to one of the faces, it flips to either the blank or face state.

Does this resolve your concern?
      I understand they flip but cant get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post

I understand they flip but cant get rid of them
        You are going to want to flip every head of one totem pole in order to get rid of it. Each time you match next to a head, it will flip but they all have to be flipped to the head together in order to get rid of it. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Comment

Here is my tip for totem poles:
          Try to get the middle faces to show and not worry about the ends because there are more ways to match and flip an end piece. So if the totem is 5 tall try to get the middle 3 (#2,#3,#4) to show the faces. Then I would get #1 to flip (because getting a match up high rarely will affect the tiles below) and then get that #5 face.
          Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
          X