Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Please update game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please update game!

Why is it taking so long to give a new update?
    Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Hi MemawTammy! Thank you for playing Animal Cove, I've seen your other replies here and we really appreciate the feedback.

Apologies about taking so long to get another update released. We take the necessary time to ensure it's feature-rich and polished to the expectations of our players. We'd rather take a few more days doing that for you then rushing it out the door in a broken state.

With all of that said, keep watch this week for updates on social media for the next update!

Comment

• Momma jean
      Momma jean commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been waiting almost a month maybe time to find a new game

Completely understandable. I'm just an impatient, old gal.
    Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
      Hi MemawTammy! Thank you for playing Animal Cove, I've seen your other replies here and we really appreciate the feedback.

Apologies about taking so long to get another update released. We take the necessary time to ensure it's feature-rich and polished to the expectations of our players. We'd rather take a few more days doing that for you then rushing it out the door in a broken state.

With all of that said, keep watch this week for updates on social media for the next update!
      When will that happen

Comment

Are we at the end of the game or what

Comment

Apologies about the slowdown of game updates, but at the moment we are focused on performance and stability improvements with the features that currently exist in the game. Thank you for the feedback in this area!

Comment

• linnykins
            linnykins commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh come on, it's been over 5 months now

Well I am tired of waiting. Finding a new game.

Comment

Level 539, now what?

Comment

UPDATES WHEN????!!!!???!!! When are you planning on updating the game??? I have been waiting since December 2018....it is now May 2019. If you don't plan on updating the game then have the decency to let players know & shut the game down!!!!!!

Comment

Updates...WHEN!!!!!!! What are you waiting for. Been waiting for 5 months now. Get your act together.

Comment

Sorry about that everyone! We're currently looking at a few things but we can't announce anything yet .

Comment

Working...
                  X