Christmas Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Update

How do I find the new stuff, I got a update today it took me through how to grow and cook stuff and then the game started and I’m able to find keys again but since then I’ve no idea how to get back to it?

To get back to the Mythical Island, go to the dock on your main island. From there, scroll directly downward and you'll see the island in the middle of the ocean. When you have food done, you'll also see a mythical lightning bolt appear on the bottom of your screen next to the quests and task menu. If you click it, it will take you directly to the island as well.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
    ~
    _~ )_)_~
    )_))_))_)
    _!__!__!_
    \______t/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa Mythdust View Post
      To get back to the Mythical Island, go to the dock on your main island. From there, scroll directly downward and you'll see the island in the middle of the ocean. When you have food done, you'll also see a mythical lightning bolt appear on the bottom of your screen next to the quests and task menu. If you click it, it will take you directly to the island as well.
      Thanks Vanessa! Have fun in Animal Cove Hez! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
      X