Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Vanessa Mythdust is happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanessa Mythdust is happy

I bet Vanessa Mythdust is happy about today's Animal Rescue!! It's about time that cute moose got some love

Oops, I just saw this! Yes, I was incredibly happy about the moose. There’s gotta be other moose lovers out there too!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    Wizard101: Vanessa Mythdust
    ~
    _~ )_)_~
    )_))_))_)
    _!__!__!_
    \______t/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pirate101: Virtuous Vanessa

Comment

i just found a stray turtle on the island. very very cute.
      also found new areas
      Screenshot_20190709-223319_Animal Cove.jpg

Comment

• Yoshisan
        Yoshisan commented
        Editing a comment
        What island Esmee?

• Yoshisan
        Yoshisan commented
        Editing a comment
        Ho I recognized the volcano on your picture but that's all. I don't see on my screen the camp fire like yours.
        Also another question. I try to get a maximum of red coins in order to have gold coins. Same for blue coins. I spend extra 600 coins to get at least 30 red coins to get more and more gold coins. But I can't reach the huge amount of monet you have 650 000. Do you spend real money? It's kind of discouraging. I used to spend real money to get the club higher if you remember well and I was very involved before my friend left. Now we have very good elements and we have Bartz which is really fun, nice and involved. With the 9 hours difference between USA and France I really feel alone and I don't know what to do about.
        Do you think the administrators could create a space for French people who don't speak French?
    Working...
    X