Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Post your accomplishments here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your accomplishments here

In tradition of Wizard101Central and Pirate101Central forums, I am happy to start off this thread with a wonderful tale to be told.

August 18th, 2018 is when I joined this game and there after baby animals were introduced on August 21st, 2018. Today... January 21st, 2019 is the day I unlock the ability to gather "Rainbow Crystals". A first step to the end goal of owning and maxing out all the mythical animals.

What a wonderful journey this has become and for the future hence forth. Thank you Dworgyn (Tom) for a fun game to pass the time on.

As of April 6th, 2019 I've finally unlocked all the mythical babies. Now to max out the stars.

Here's the Island with all babies unlocked to the best of my editing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      As of April 6th, 2019 I've finally unlocked all the mythical babies. Now to max out the stars.

Here's the Island with all babies unlocked to the best of my editing skills.
      That's beautiful! We actually don't have one of these completely unlocked screenshots out in the wild yet I think... this is the first! May we tweet about it on social, or did you happen to post it somewhere we can share?

Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

That's beautiful! We actually don't have one of these completely unlocked screenshots out in the wild yet I think... this is the first! May we tweet about it on social, or did you happen to post it somewhere we can share?

Congrats again!
        Actually you (at least the @AnimalCoveGame Twitter account) retweeted Swordroll on March 24th with an image of mythical animal island with all 5 mythical babies unlocked. That said I really like how you Hunter added that inset image of each of the mythical babies

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

Congrats again!
          Yeah sorry for the late reply, was busy with Wizard101 Test Realms.

I'm happy you used Swordroll's tweet because while I love making edits to show the full game, if you look closely its poorly edited and I do not know any other way to perfect it due to the motion of each individual item in the game and other things. So I would feel icky if the world saw that. Thank you for the compliment.

Thank you as well esmee for the feedback. Its going to take me a full year to 5 star all those babies animals to post the next accomplishment here.
          Last edited by Hunter; April 9th, 2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I'm proud to say our Unicorn Cupcake Club just reached level 6 !! ...
            Last edited by esmee; April 16th, 2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Our new banner

Comment

Hi esmee! The images don't seem to be coming through . This is not your fault, our forum software is less than ideal here. Do you have a link to an image to share perhaps?

Comment

oh that's weird. The pictures still show on my phone. Unfortunately I deleted them from my device. They were the congrats page showing the club moved to level 6 and then just a picture of our club showing the little 6 in the triangle next to the club name.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
                    oh that's weird. The pictures still show on my phone. Unfortunately I deleted them from my device. They were the congrats page showing the club moved to level 6 and then just a picture of our club showing the little 6 in the triangle next to the club name.
                    Ah, well, congrats either way .

Comment

Quick Update .... our Club "Unicorn Cupcake" is NOW LEVEL 7 !!!!! Thank you to all our club members for all their work and all their contributions !

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
                        Quick Update .... our Club "Unicorn Cupcake" is NOW LEVEL 7 !!!!! Thank you to all our club members for all their work and all their contributions !
                        Moving on up I see, very nice esmee! How is your Club doing? You should tell them about these forums too .

Comment

I can't believe how much time has passed since its world release. Hopefully I get my guild to level 7 someday but it looks like it might take another whole year to pull it off. We just unlocked Level 4 so far.

This is my baby animal collection so far.

Comment

Very nice! Btw, stay tuned for an update on the game today. You may see it in-game already...

Comment

As of about 4:30 this morning I am back to infinity mode.

I will have donated over 100 K to my club in 5 days. We are just over 23K away from level 8.

I have all animals that I have maxed except Bruce and Mackie. Bruce is level 4 with 32/150 and Mackie is level 3 with 40/90.
                              All Mythical animals are level 2. 2 are close to getting enough to level, 2 are a little over half way and poor Nessa is at 19/50.

Comment

Working...
                              X