Baby Animal Scheduling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Animal Scheduling.

Having events for a single baby animal run on weekdays and the ones for an entire theme on weekends seems rather backwards to me. Not only are we talking more babies at once, but the theme-based ones have more levels, which means it would make more sense if the players were given a longer period of time to complete them.

So I suggest you switch it so that the individual events run on weekends, and themed ones on weekdays.

Actually I thought the weekend events were already the longer events. The weekday events I think are Tues noon - Thurs (2.5 days) while the weekend events are Fri noon - Mon (3.5 days). So I think they are already matched up as longer event has more time.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
      Actually I thought the weekend events were already the longer events. The weekday events I think are Tues noon - Thurs (2.5 days) while the weekend events are Fri noon - Mon (3.5 days). So I think they are already matched up as longer event has more time.
      That's correct esmee, and every weekend also rotates between the Treasure Chest and Leaderboard events. This coming weekend is the Leaderboard event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

That's correct esmee, and every weekend also rotates between the Treasure Chest and Leaderboard events. This coming weekend is the Leaderboard event.

Last edited by Mobile Admin; July 1st, 2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mopa9000 View Post

Yes, that's about right, you are correct!

Comment

Working...
          X