Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

What is your in game goal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esmee
    started a topic What is your in game goal?

What is your in game goal?

2 weeks ago I noticed I had exactly 22,222 gold coins so i screenshot it. Then a week ago I got 33,333 gold coins so I screenshot it and decided my goal would be to reach and screenshot each such number up to 99,999 and then because I missed 11,1111 I would get 111,111.
    I can now say I DID IT!!! ( pictures to follow )
    so what is your in game goal?

• Momstable
    replied
    Our Club, Ways of Whimsy, just made Level 5, so Level 6 is our next club goal. My current personal goal is to max out Lena the Lion. I think I will pose this same question in the club chat. I wish I could lure more of my members over to our forum page, but those fish aren't biting. Still, we are making good progress, so I'm really happy about that.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Oh WOW you guys really turned it on!! Sounds like you have left us in the dust. Congrats and let us know when you reach level 10!!

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    I am in a different guild (Spiral), one I believe Mobile Admin referenced as right behind you all (we are now halfway to level 10).

• DARKHUNTER
    replied
    I upgraded one of my garden plots to max in the +1% chance to grow rare ingredients. The one with chocolate, ice cream and donuts. Level 21 is 70% ice cream and 45% donuts. Now working on the 2nd donuts plot that is at level 14.

In about 10 days I will have donated 100,000 coins to my club Star Champions. Wish we could donate more than 1000 a day. We are a little over 54K away from level 8.

I scored over 3000 points in the first day of the tournament to get the 80 keys or so I needed for the 94 total for the upgrade to the garden. Well I didn't start until after noon, spent about 2 hours on the animal event and took several breaks and reached 3000 around 3 am.

I only need to max Bruce and Mackie . Bruce is 93/90 but waiting to power up, and Mackie is 30/90.
    I have all the mythicals at level 2.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    thank you @Oran of Urz
    By any chance are you one of our awesome members?

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    Gratz to Unicorn Cupcake Clan!

• esmee
    replied
    BTW we are now LEVEL 9!!!

Screenshot_20190705-043700_Animal Cove.jpg

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Awww, and here I thought my post was sooo impactful and meaningful that Mopa felt obliged to re-post it

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    Mobile Admin, Vailiyatisi's post is an exact copy and paste of the very first post in this thread (esmee's post). Vailiyatisi's posts are one of several new posters that are conducting this troll activity on this forum, Mopa9000 being the newest (not contributing any new information, just copying and pasting others posts).

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by VAILIYATSI View Post

2 weeks ago I noticed I had exactly 22,222 gold coins so i screenshot it. Then a week ago I got 33,333 gold coins so I screenshot it and decided my goal would be to reach and screenshot each such number up to 99,999 and then because I missed 11,1111 I would get 111,111.
    VAILIYATSI is not a troll/bot.

Leave a comment:

• Oran of Urz
    commented on 's reply
    Another troll/bot post.

• VAILIYATSI
    replied
    Originally posted by esmee View Post

Please do add some more challenging tiers filezilla uc browser rufus with bigger and better prizes !!!! We are now at OVER 12,000 !!!!!! and it is only Thursday !!!! (We have 3 particular club members spending a LOT of coins on the extra tickets trying to boost up their beach ball prizes )
    Last edited by VAILIYATSI; July 4th, 2019, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    I'm posting again so you know what that means ... 555,555 gold. also check out our club level. about 3/4 the way to level 9! Screenshot_20190627-220104_Animal Cove.jpg ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    BTW, my latest achievement: 444,444 gold

Screenshot_20190606-131219_Animal Cove.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X