Club Level 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Level 10

Our club, Unicorn Cupcake, will reach level 10 in a few days. What happens after that milestone? Do we keep adding on to 1,000,000 coins donated or does the counter just stop and any additional coins are tossed into the abyss? Is there a level 11 and beyond? Inquiring minds want to know.

Congrats bartzman! That's actually the current limit .

Comment

Thanks for the reply. So I guess we will be charting new territory in terms of what happens to coins after the hard stop.

Comment

So we will find out soon, but bartzman was wondering if the total donation amount will continue to rise and display something like: 1,000,150 / 1,000,000 or will it display something like: MAX LEVEL . And if the total won't keep increasing will the DONATE button be grayed out and disabled?

Comment

Yes, Esmee, that is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you for restating the question more succintly.

Comment

I fear hitting level 10 will then be an end like maxing babies :/

Comment

we did it and it is a max (no more donate button)
              Last edited by esmee; August 17th, 2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Oran of Urz
                Oran of Urz commented
                Editing a comment
                Good job Unicorn Cupcake!

Star Champions are now level 10.

I wonder how many other clubs are at level 10.

Comment

Congrats DARKHUNTER and the Star Champions Club!! I know of 3: Unicorn Cupcakes, Spiral Club, and now you Star Champions.

Comment

Congratulations, Darkhunter! Now we just need some new content to keep all of us overachievers motivated.

Our club is in a holding pattern where​ we are fabricating personal goals to give us a reason to play. At least, that is my feeling. I am trying for 999 keys... About 300 to go.

Please update the game, KI!

Comment

Yes, personal goals have helped but after reaching 1,234,567 gold the next 'fun' number is 2,222,222 and that is too far, too long, ... basically not interested. So back to the maxing out all the babies, but now I hear that you lose ability to play the mid-week baby rescue when you have max tokens on each baby, not just if you raise all the babies to 5 star. Now I'm less motivated to reach a goal that will 'penalize' me. I'm actually considering following my friend Bartz with the 999 keys goal. I have a good start at 260 already (haven't gotten around to upgrading garden stuff)

Comment

Yes, Esmee, please do the 999 so I have a reason to actually achieve that goal. After that...

Comment

after that YOU will have to do the 1,000,000 gold like I did. lol

Comment

LOL is right... Never going to happen

Comment

I was able to order my new tablet today so I should have it early next week. Will be nice to not worry about using boosts or buying extra club plays only to lose them to crashes.

I only have Mackie at 116/150 and the Mythicals left. They are all level three with 3 that are 2/3 the way to level four and the other 2 are a little over 1/3 the way. I don't buy the weekly token bag from the Club shop because it costs more than the one I buy in the Island shop. So I just get the Friday tokens and any from rewards.

I spend my keys improving my gardens. Currently using to level the +1 on the cake/cookie. Running low on cakes.

I'm not that upset about losing the Tuesday animal event. It will only be 2500 coins a week. I figure I am saving 7000 a week by not donating.

I have spent over a million just on the Beach events since about April. Saving up coins now if they bring back the Halloween and other holiday events. I didn't really get much last year.

Comment

Working...
                            X