Halloween Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event

I wasn't playing last year but there was a Halloween event with costumes and decorations. Any chance that will be resurrected this month?

Yes people all over the US and maybe the world celebrate a Halloween Event with costumes and decorations. I'm sure there will be a costume party near you.....

oh you mean in game .... lol

Comment

Well yet another Beach event started today so I guess there might not be the Halloween event.

I was going to add something but since after the Balance deck event I am not exactly thinking nice things about KI right now I will leave my post at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKHUNTER View Post
        Well yet another Beach event started today so I guess there might not be the Halloween event.

I was going to add something but since after the Balance deck event I am not exactly thinking nice things about KI right now I will leave my post at that point.
        Didn't get a chance to try the Balance Deckathlon so I will have to read what happened

Comment

I haven't been on W101 in a long time. I'm still wondering if the membership elixir will permit access to test realm...

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
            I haven't been on W101 in a long time. I'm still wondering if the membership elixir will permit access to test realm...
            While we didn't have a Halloween event in Animal Cove, it's great to see you playing Wizard101 as well! We've had several Halloween themed events going on in that game.

Comment

Working...
            X