Beezers* level 6* Winning Weekly Events*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beezers* level 6* Winning Weekly Events*

Club Beezers level 6 moving to 7 has been winning the weekly club events regularly now. At 20 Very Active & Active Players. Room for a few more. Are you ready to win?

Originally posted by BDS View Post
    Club Beezers level 6 moving to 7 has been winning the weekly club events regularly now. At 20 Very Active & Active Players. Room for a few more. Are you ready to win?
    Congrats on Level 6! Esmee's Club reached the max recently, so perhaps they can provide your Club with a few tips if you like.

Comment

Biggest tip is to A) earn enough red coins to buy and max out the baby bear (or the baby lion). then B) buy the 1 Day VIP ticket which will give you 2 extra plays (1 today and another tomorrow before the 24hr expires) every day.
      This will give you 3 plays every day and help significantly boost your club's totals.
      Also you should be able to get enough red gems from those 2 extra plays to "pay" for the VIP pass and more.
      Basically 1day VIP = 1,000 gold; 65 red coins (or gems) to buy pet tokens which => 1250 gold
      so 5 VIP passes = 10 plays = 5,000 gold and 4 baby purchases => 5,000 gold and cost 260 red coins
      soooo if you can average at least 26 gems / play then you make back your gold and that doesn't count the bonus gold you get from regular levels because of being VIP and the daily spin rewards.
      Then once you start rolling in the gold you can easily afford to maximize your gold donation to your club
      I wish I could donate a part of my hoard to help you.

Comment

BTW BDS , can you please help me with my effort to record the game details by sending me / posting information about the costs to get to different levels and the corresponding rewards. Thank you.
        Last edited by esmee; November 22nd, 2019, 10:45 PM. Reason: it censored my wording so I re-worded it.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
          BTW BDS , can you please help me with my effort to do***ent the game details by sending me / posting information about the costs to get to different levels and the corresponding rewards. Thank you.
          Such language! LOL

Comment

• esmee
            esmee commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG the things these censors pick up on are crazy. I literally have to think about why they are censoring these things which just make it worse than if it left it alone. the censoring in the club chats are just crazy frustrating.
        Working...
        X