Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

CLAN -- Unicorn Cupcake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLAN -- Unicorn Cupcake

Welcome!!! This is the start of a topic for the Unicorn Cupcake clan to talk. First I want to thank you for being in the clan. Please let me know if I can do anything to improve the clan or ask any questions. Here are a key points:
    a) I will remove members if I see they aren't playing. My goal is to have every member score at least 100 each week (that is only avg of 20 for 5/7 days)
    b) I encourage everyone to request hearts AS OFTEN as possible as it gives other members a chance to give hearts and earn 5 clan currency for use in the clan shop.
    c) I encourage everyone to donate on the club donation page.

So today I posted a suggested policy to have minimums for the weekly challenge. I propose: >0 by Thursday, >50 by Friday, >100 by Saturday. I know the number increase seems steep but that is intentional. The intent is 100 by Saturday so you have 5 days to average 20/day or even 4 days with an average of 25. The other 2 minimums are more of a if they aren't even at that point yet, chances are very slim they will make it so why wait until Sat, let's open the spot for someone else to contribute as early as possible.
    I also mention that you can and should send me a note if you are going on vacation or have finals in school or what not and need a pass for the week. I have no problem with that.
    Please let me know what you think about all that. Should I give warnings first? Warnings will make the process much slower and more time consuming for me to track. Should we take into account how much coins they have donated? (speaking of which at some point I would like to implement a minimum weekly donation of like 50 coins just to keep us going up, but that won't be for a while).
    Is anyone from my club even looking at this thread?

Comment

• Grrowl
      Grrowl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I've only just started using this forum and I think it's a great idea. With ref to your points, If clan members are not participating in the weekly challenge then what's the point of joining a clan. As for coin contributions I would have thought if you're contributing coins you're probably playing challenges.

esmee, would you be ok with us making a mention of your Club on our Twitter channel? We'd like to promote Clubs more, and this is one Club we can use as an example.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      sure. We'd be honored to be mentioned

How can I leave a Club where players are totally un actes. 13 members are.... I play every Day I spent money, real too. I would like to join an active one with a chance of upgrading. Please forgive my english.

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      in the club the first page, which is the chat page, has a small button in the top right just below the red X. that button is the club membership list button and on that membership list page is a button to "leave" that club also

Trying my best with coins to help get the club up to level 2

Comment

Working...
    X