Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

CLAN -- Unicorn Cupcake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 2,000. It's all very well leveling up but if players don't do the weekly challenge there's no point in leveling up. I'd rather have players who enjoy the weekly challenge than players who just contribute coins now and again and don't play.
    as Yosh points out it's a fun game and we want players that enjoy playing

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      yes I agree. So by adding the "pass" for being a consistent player (see b below) that should encourage that. So maybe keep the coin level to 5000 to only let players "buy" a pass at a much higher level. I want to keep these "passes" to a minimum because I would rather people just play or let me know if they will be AFK for the week

Yoshisan I completely agree each player is different and we need to keep a good spirit. I'm trying to find that right balance. It isn't fair to super active members like you and grrowl (and others) that go way above and beyond to make this club reach these new heights (level 4 here we come!!!) while others are not playing or contributing. But like you said, it is just a game and IRL comes first. So on 1 hand if a player doesn't play much or gives up on the game, then I want to make space in our club for a player that loves the game and plays more. But if a player just had to take a break, I want to hold their spot. It's hard for me to know unless they TELL ME. But sometimes you can't log in to tell me that you can't log in, I get that.
    How about you also earn "passes" for reaching a certain daily gem count. Here is my updated suggestion:
    You earn a week "pass" for:
    a) every 5000 coins you donate
    b) for 5 weeks being over 200 gems
    Although these "passes" will add up on your account, you can only use a max of 2 in a row (i.e. 3 weeks of inactivity and I will assume you quit the game unless you tell me otherwise)

Comment

So I updated my Recipe Evaluation Sheet to include a CALCULATOR where YOU can enter a recipe and see how it fairs. Before I post it in the main area I was hoping some of my club friends could test it out and let me know if it works, and any suggestions to make it better. thx in advance
      Recipe Evaluation

Comment

(I would wish my english would be betterave and I hop you understand me well). I agree with all you said Grrowl and you Esmee. I am the first almost every day to remind people that giving 50 coins every day is easy and a minimum to do if they want their clan to go ahead. The fact are:
        1. Some have money to buy VIP pass. Some and the majority don't. Either they don't have the money or they are to you and depend of their parents who don't agree to give money. So players like me have an adventure to make points with 2 plays a day.
        2. Some are simply "no good" even if the do their best and will earn 7 Diamonds with one play.
        3. Some have TIME to play like me so it's easier for a player like me to earn money only with playing. You earn an average of 25 coins by play and if you are VIP you double and get 50 coins. But some and I gués the majority don't have that time to play.
        To resume we are all different as for our ages, money, time to play etc. I think a good member would the one who does his best, contributing EVERY day with 50 coins, participation by saying some words like "hello or goodbye" at least. This is important to keep a good spirit and cohesion. To encourage the non talented players.
        I rather prefer a non talented player who participate. SO you should require a minimum amount of coins like you suggest and for a few days remind this to the players. Also ask them to participate to the conversation a minimum in order to be polite to each others and to keep alive the forum.

Comment

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          I forgot to say that we must keep in mind that many players have their gardens to make, their babies to save and for so they keep their money. We cannot compare a player like me who play since many months and have many things with a beginner who needs to save money in order to grow

I am useless at the weekly challenge, I normally only score between 20 and 30 crystals but because I have the VIP pass my score is higher. I can't afford to use coins for a booster as I normally earn between 600 to 1,000 coins a day which I donate to leveling up. It's only the VIP pass which helps me score and donate, once the pass ends I will be back to low scoring on the weekly challenge and I think a few players are probably low scorers like me. If I get stuck on a level for a day then I can't donate coins. I enjoy playing, participating and trying to win the club challenges. I'm not a good player but I am a tryer )

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldn't agree with Yosh more. you are both awesome amazing members of the club. keep it up. don't change a thing.

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Esmee. It's like at work, if the boss is nice the working atmosphere will be nice too

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          And they still keeping donating this morning 300, 100 even 600. I don't get it. I payed 3 extra plays yesterday and again this morning. What's the point?

Today you asked what you should do with the little players. Today I checked everyone and this evening and tomorrow I 'll check again. If there is no change for some players contact them directly on the game page and ask why they did not play. If they don't answer....OUT

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          You are very right and you shouldn't spend 30 euros to get the clan over the 6250 mark. We are doing a great job building the clan with active members, but it will take time. We may not make the 6250 each time for a while, but we are getting there. Just look at some of the new members that are active. Because of leaders like you, we will get there

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Esmee I feel better reading your post. Let's go

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          It's discouraging for growwl, you, joylene and the others that played yesterday as a team.

I don't understand why players are still donating large sums when they could be buying tickets to play. I agree with Yo about asking them not to donate but buy tickets. I'm playing hard to get coins for tickets whilst others don't bother. I understand why Yo is getting frustrated with the way some people play. Without Yo most weeks we won't even get to the 2nd prize on the weekly challenge

Comment

I agree with esmee that the new players are gradually getting more active. Being club leader is not a job I envy .

Comment

• Yoshisan
            Yoshisan commented
            Editing a comment
            Growwl if you every read this post you just left the clan and Your were my friend. Please contact me. Il tell you my émail. Please growwl. I was having fun playing with you, sharing same humour. Contact me here please. There is no fun without you

• Yoshisan
            Yoshisan commented
            Editing a comment
            If you ever please...

I sent you a mail Esmee with the results for monday and today at the same hour. 5.pm

Comment

• esmee
            esmee commented
            Editing a comment
            I got it, thx for the heads up, i don't check e-mail too much.
            I'm updating the tracking sheet so we can track as much as we want and the other sheet will be for the summary. I'll give you edit rights so you can update the sheet and we can each help track

• Yoshisan
            Yoshisan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok Esmee mot of time I am on my tablet and it's not open in well. I'll open it with my pc

Grrowl PLEASE come back. I don't know how to purchase tickets for more plays, I think that is only for VIP players. Let me explain, don't leave, come back. We are doing sooo well. We are very much on track or better than that to make it. I played a lot over the weekend and have extra coins. I can't believe that made you so mad. Please consider coming back, you are such a great part of the club.

Comment

• Yoshisan
            Yoshisan commented
            Editing a comment
            Grrowl please come back. Esmee did not know he could buy extra ticket. As he is the boss we assume he knew how to but he is sincere. He did'nt

Grrowl , OMG Yoshisan just told me how to 'buy' another ticket. It is so obvious now but I REALLY didn't know. I looked through all the shops. I looked at the game shop, the club shop, and the treat shop and couldn't find it. Yosh just told me all I have to do is click to play again and it would ask me. I feel so dumb, lol, but maybe others also don't know. Please come back, I already paid for another play and planning to do more.

Comment

Originally posted by esmee View Post
            Grrowl , OMG Yoshisan just told me how to 'buy' another ticket. It is so obvious now but I REALLY didn't know. I looked through all the shops. I looked at the game shop, the club shop, and the treat shop and couldn't find it. Yosh just told me all I have to do is click to play again and it would ask me. I feel so dumb, lol, but maybe others also don't know. Please come back, I already paid for another play and planning to do more.
            Still a good tip for us to mention on occasion too!

Comment

Ggrowl,please come back! I will miss you feel free to message me. We can talk outside here if you'd like. I'm unsure what happened

Comment

• Yoshisan
                Yoshisan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes Grrowl please contact us joylene or I. We appreciated you so much

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                hey, i appreciate grrowl too. i feel particularly bad that it's because of me . please return.

Esmee as soon as you have a place in the club can you keep it for my friend?

Comment

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love to but really don't know how. We have an opening but if someone else jumps in, there isn't anything I can do (except kick them out). I guess if there is someone that is AFK for a few days and I plan on kicking them out, I could hold off to wait for your friend...

• Yoshisan
                Yoshisan commented
                Editing a comment
                OK Esmee she just register and I realize she must be level 50 before joining a clan so we have some time. I will tell you when

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                ok, keep me in the loop

Dear Esmee this week I won't be very present on the forum. I am visiting my family. I still will be playing my tickets though.

Comment

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Yoshisan, thanks for letting me know and your family here hopes you have a wonderful visit with your 'other' family.
            Working...
            X