• Show
Clear All

• Yoshisan
    commented on 's reply
    I like when you talk like that

• bartzman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post

This is all certainly possible! We understand if you've run through all the good content already and are glad you've enjoyed what we were able to present so far.

We want to do so much more, but of course there are limits to our magical developer abilities . Even so, we are glad you are with us on this journey.
    As a former software engineer, I know that code doesn't magically materialize every time Twinkle Star sneezes. That being said, you have a LOT of savvy people who play your games and invest a great deal of time and money into the experience. Providing your players an honest road map for the next steps would go a long way toward a more positive community experience.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by bartzman View Post

Mat,

Even if you don't update the story for a while, what about those last two baby slots for Woodland and Safari? What about more animal collections, more mythicals, more levels? What about more things to buy in the trident store? Zora's overcoat? Really?

​​​​​​Most of our club members finished the story long ago so we switched to the baby animals. Well, for many, that too is coming to an end so we are running out of reasons to play. I have a goal to amass 999 keys and I need about 275 to reach that milestone. Even still, I will have nothing to buy when I get there so I will max out everything in my gardens (already almost there). That will provide an avenue for even more trident coins that I can spend on...nothing.
    This is all certainly possible! We understand if you've run through all the good content already and are glad you've enjoyed what we were able to present so far.

We want to do so much more, but of course there are limits to our magical developer abilities . Even so, we are glad you are with us on this journey.

Leave a comment:

• Yoshisan
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly Bartz. You said it all.

• Yoshisan
    commented on 's reply
    Me too Esmee. I won't give up

• bartzman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mobile Admin View Post
    We want you all to stick around! While Animal Cove is not receiving a story update at this time, the game has a lot of replayability as you know. Even with that content, we understand when it can get a little 'old', so we're hoping you like our upcoming game Gloom Busters!
    Mat,

Even if you don't update the story for a while, what about those last two baby slots for Woodland and Safari? What about more animal collections, more mythicals, more levels? What about more things to buy in the trident store? Zora's overcoat? Really?

​​​​​​Most of our club members finished the story long ago so we switched to the baby animals. Well, for many, that too is coming to an end so we are running out of reasons to play. I have a goal to amass 999 keys and I need about 275 to reach that milestone. Even still, I will have nothing to buy when I get there so I will max out everything in my gardens (already almost there). That will provide an avenue for even more trident coins that I can spend on...nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Mobile Admin
    replied
    We want you all to stick around! While Animal Cove is not receiving a story update at this time, the game has a lot of replayability as you know. Even with that content, we understand when it can get a little 'old', so we're hoping you like our upcoming game Gloom Busters!

Leave a comment:

• bartzman
    replied
    Esmee, when everyone else quits because this once incredible game has withered on the vine, don't shut down the club. I will grind it out to see what happens when a mythical animal is maxed, even if it is from the perspective of a club of one

Leave a comment:

• Yoshisan
    commented on 's reply
    Could we exchange emails for the club like we did, with esmee

• bartzman
    replied
    Oh, wow, I had not noticed. Thank you! Being part of such an active and helpful club made me want to keep playing after finishing the current story.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi bartzman, welcome to the forum. We are lucky to have you. You have been a great contributor to the club. I don't know if you noticed, but I promoted you to be a club officer. It was actually Yosh's suggestion, but I wholeheartedly agreed.
    so glad you joined

• bartzman
    replied
    So fortunate to have secured a spot in this club several months ago. The support and camaraderie is incredible!

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    replied
    So it has been a while since I commented here and wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the Unicorn Cupcake club for all their help in making it such a great club to be in. We consistently are reaching the highest tier of rewards and are already level 9 and almost 1/2 way to level 10. It is just incredible! Thank you all and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help improve the club experience.

Leave a comment:

• esmee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Yoshisan, thanks for letting me know and your family here hopes you have a wonderful visit with your 'other' family.

• Yoshisan
    replied
    Dear Esmee this week I won't be very present on the forum. I am visiting my family. I still will be playing my tickets though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X