CLAN -- Unicorn Cupcake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLAN -- Unicorn Cupcake

Welcome!!! This is the start of a topic for the Unicorn Cupcake clan to talk. First I want to thank you for being in the clan. Please let me know if I can do anything to improve the clan or ask any questions. Here are a key points:
    a) I will remove members if I see they aren't playing. My goal is to have every member score at least 100 each week (that is only avg of 13/day or 20 for 5/7 days). Goals to meet: >15 by Wed; >50 by Thurs; >100 by Sat. and when i say "by" a certain day i mean BEFORE that day EST.
    b) I encourage everyone to ALWAYS request hearts as it gives other members a chance to give hearts and earn 5 clan currency for use in the clan shop.
    c) I encourage everyone to donate on the club donation page. Minimum suggestion is 1x/wk (i.e. 50 coins/week)
    And please, chat with us, we like to have an active chat page
    Last edited by esmee; July 25th, 2019, 12:06 PM.

So today I posted a suggested policy to have minimums for the weekly challenge. I propose: >0 by Thursday, >50 by Friday, >100 by Saturday. I know the number increase seems steep but that is intentional. The intent is 100 by Saturday so you have 5 days to average 20/day or even 4 days with an average of 25. The other 2 minimums are more of a if they aren't even at that point yet, chances are very slim they will make it so why wait until Sat, let's open the spot for someone else to contribute as early as possible.
    I also mention that you can and should send me a note if you are going on vacation or have finals in school or what not and need a pass for the week. I have no problem with that.
    Please let me know what you think about all that. Should I give warnings first? Warnings will make the process much slower and more time consuming for me to track. Should we take into account how much coins they have donated? (speaking of which at some point I would like to implement a minimum weekly donation of like 50 coins just to keep us going up, but that won't be for a while).
    Is anyone from my club even looking at this thread?

Comment

• Grrowl
      Grrowl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I've only just started using this forum and I think it's a great idea. With ref to your points, If clan members are not participating in the weekly challenge then what's the point of joining a clan. As for coin contributions I would have thought if you're contributing coins you're probably playing challenges.

• Yoshisan
      Yoshisan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Esmee, I personally check everyday who is playing or not. At least four players are not.

Can I suggest that you regularly write something in the club. The players don't come here to read the posts. So can you ask people to play or.....
      Also you should remind that to give 50 coins everyday will allow the club to go to next level and gain more gifts.
      Thanks Esmee

• Grrowl
      Grrowl commented
      Editing a comment
      Esmee you missed an exciting evening (UK time) on Sunday with Yosh and I deciding whether we should try going for it to complete the weekly challenge. It was great fun, 1161 was there and others cheering us on. I wasn't sure we'd do it coz I could only buy 4 tickets but Yosh pulled out all the stops and bought enough to get us there. Congratulations to Yosh without whom we would never have achieved such a score.
      Fingers crossed everyone plays this week and we win again.
      Three cheers for yosh

esmee, would you be ok with us making a mention of your Club on our Twitter channel? We'd like to promote Clubs more, and this is one Club we can use as an example.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      sure. We'd be honored to be mentioned

How can I leave a Club where players are totally un actes. 13 members are.... I play every Day I spent money, real too. I would like to join an active one with a chance of upgrading. Please forgive my english.

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      in the club the first page, which is the chat page, has a small button in the top right just below the red X. that button is the club membership list button and on that membership list page is a button to "leave" that club also

Trying my best with coins to help get the club up to level 2

Comment

• esmee
      esmee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Grrowl!!! We made it to level 2 and on our way to level 3 with a HUGE thanks to YOU!!

• Yoshisan
      Yoshisan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Grrowl everyone should give at least 50 coins.

Although not required yet I want everyone to try to donate AT LEAST 1x each week (that is only 50 coins a week).
    I am also going to up the required weekly challenge targets to be >15 by Wed, >50 by Thurs. and >100 by Sat. (that means sometime on that day Eastern Time zone I will check and remove members that are not at those targets). Please let me know in club or here, if you need an exception at any point (i.e. you're on vacation or sick).

Comment

• Joylene
      Joylene commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the requirements and coin donations are fair. Thanks for keeping it a very active clan that can level up!

Here is an important tip about how to squeeze 8 days into 7 for the weekly challenge:
    https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/forums/animal-cove/general-discussion/2788-squeeze-8-days-into-7

Comment

• Yoshisan
      Yoshisan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Esmee, it seems we always have 3 to five players not playing very much. I see you you change regularly some players. I check almost every day who is playing and who is not. Could you write à list in this forum of who is leaving and who are the new players. What is happening to readhead and unicorn whispers who don't play since yesterday. I can understand that sometimes you cannot play but I also think that they should write something for the others players to tell us they are sorry to not play. It would be more polite and respecfull for the others.

Big thank you to Esmee for making clan Unicorn Cupcake a great clan to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Grrowl View Post
      Big thank you to Esmee for making clan Unicorn Cupcake a great clan to be in.
      This is the community manager. I just wanted to say that the name is brilliant, it's cute and fun sounding. Glad the guild is doing well!

Comment

Esmee I want to thank you for promotting me club office. Can you tell me what is the use of the blue arrow near my name?
        I hop my english is not too poor to be understand .

Comment

• esmee
          esmee commented
          Editing a comment
          The blue down arrow next to your name I believe is if you want to demote yourself back down to Club Member status.
          Do you also see green up arrows next to the Club Member names? Those would be to promote Club Members up to Club Officer status.

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Esmee but I would not dare to promote or demote a member. It's the job of the great chief

• Grrowl
          Grrowl commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Esmee for promoting me, great fun. Like Yosh I shall leave demoting players to the chief. You run a good club Esmee

And I want to thank both of you Yoshisan and Grrowl for how active and how much you both contribute to the club in general. I am starting something new I hope you can check out. I have a sheet to monitor our club member's activity/progress. Here is the link, PM or e-mail me (see my profile here) if you want access to write to it and help keep it up.
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
        Last edited by esmee; January 31st, 2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Yoshisan
          Yoshisan commented
          Editing a comment
          Like I told you previously, I did it during three days to be sure which ones were playing or not. It will be easier with your sheet.

I had a look at your spreadsheet, it's cool

Comment

As Grrowl mentioned above, the club did have a VERY exciting evening and with a HUGE credit to both Grrowl and Yoshisan we made our first 6250 goal!!!!!
          While I'm at it, a HUGE kudos and thanks to Grrowl for donating 5750 last week and to 1161, a new member last week, that donated 2050. We also had 4 more members make the 1,000 club: ****ey, Zar58, txsweetie, and meyhemmack. Great Job! We had 5 more members that donated between 800-1000 coins last week: yoshyosh, Rayden, lilybug, griesd, and thatskat. thank you!!! We actually only had 2 members not contribute last week and in total we raised over 20,000 coins!!!! AWESOME job all around!!!!!

I also hope all players will play this week and use those power-ups to help up their scores. From what I hear and experience, we can get around 50-60 gems when using the pair of TNT jars!!! Remember we need to average about 36 each member each day to reach that goal.

GO Unicorn Cupcakes!!!

Comment

Do you think members that have donated a lot of coins should be immune to automatic removal due to inactivity? if so, how much coins = how much immunity? 5000 coins = 1 week? is that 1 time use or multiple uses? i.e. I donated 5000 coins and forget to play this wk so i get a pass and then I'm good for a year and do it again. do i get another pass or did i use it up?

Comment

I think if for example you donate 5,000 coins then don't play for a week you should be given a warning, then after another week of inactivity and no response off with their head. I don't think a one off donation and no activity is good enough. We need players who want to play the weekly challenge

Comment

• esmee
                esmee commented
                Editing a comment
                thx Grrowl for the input. I hope others also comment. Do you think 5000 is the right level? Or is 2000 or 2500 enough? I can add a "warning" tracking into the google sheet I'm keeping.

• Yoshisan
                Yoshisan commented
                Editing a comment
                I Just read your posts. Personnally I think you should do the différence between a good player which earn more coins at each play or à player like me who plays for hours during the day and the others players for whom each coin is precious. Also for example in order to get to 6250 I bought 25000 coins to buy 14 extra plays at 600 coins each. I had the money for but many people don't.
                And finally don't fortget it's a game and only à game. We have a nice clan let's keep this good spirit
            Working...
            X