Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

New Animal Cove Update Now Live! 100 New Levels and More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Animal Cove Update Now Live! 100 New Levels and More

A new Animal Cove update has arrived! Return to the Food Court to find the mysterious food thief, meet new animals, and beat 100 new match-3 levels!

In this update:
    • Finish the Food Court and discover the thief that stole your whole banquet!
    • Meet new animals and build up your island with 50 new quests!
    • Rise to the challenge of 100 new Match-3 levels, including new obstacles like Sea Turtles and Hermit Crabs.
    • Unlock even more optional customizations and outfits for your animal friends!

Our team worked hard to build out additional levels that have interesting new challenges and experiences, and so we can't wait to hear your feedback on them! The new quests also reveal more about the island's exciting backstory. Share your experiences and thoughts on these updates by replying below.

Also, follow us on social media for other exciting updates and announcements, and to post your level achievements!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimalCoveGame

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalCoveGame/

You can get the game now on the App Store and Google Play.

Update version: 1.60.7
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; September 6th, 2018, 03:42 PM.

Well after hit level 401 i feel the new update great.

(For anyone who not finish head up, spolies)

the 2 new charaters were a suprice, alma the llama and zora the fox. Alma voice is like a sweet but tough grandman that fit well into the story, he sprital like fitted with finding out the shadow ball person was the magian.

zora, thought not much about her has a cool design and look. Part of me feels she may have a brother or twin sister with there being 2 of the same profile silouates.

as for the story the extra kitchen is nice, showing we have sweets, veg and homecook style of foods, thought the part about dez being a spy and leaving is a shock, even having him move from friends to mystery animals slides. But now the question is..were would a lazy cat hide?

the only problem was the lack of keys for the 2 outfits. (Which someone made a form about)

overall am still having fun and cant wait for more

overall i still enjoying my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard View Post
      Well after hit level 401 i feel the new update great.

(For anyone who not finish head up, spolies)

the 2 new charaters were a suprice, alma the llama and zora the fox. Alma voice is like a sweet but tough grandman that fit well into the story, he sprital like fitted with finding out the shadow ball person was the magian.

zora, thought not much about her has a cool design and look. Part of me feels she may have a brother or twin sister with there being 2 of the same profile silouates.

as for the story the extra kitchen is nice, showing we have sweets, veg and homecook style of foods, thought the part about dez being a spy and leaving is a shock, even having him move from friends to mystery animals slides. But now the question is..were would a lazy cat hide?

the only problem was the lack of keys for the 2 outfits. (Which someone made a form about)

overall am still having fun and cant wait for more

overall i still enjoying my time.
      Glad you are liking the new update! Yes indeed, where would a lazy cat hide .

The keys 'may' be an issue with how we're counting them depending on when you first started playing. Are you a new player since the game went global a few weeks ago?

Comment

Yes, i had the game in my wishlist for mouths and got it the day it went globe.

Comment

Working...
        X