Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

100 New Levels Added to Animal Cove!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 New Levels Added to Animal Cove!

An additional 100 new levels have been added to Animal Cove today! Now you can play levels 401-500, giving you hundreds of fun match-3 experiences.

Please note that this is a level-only update, so no new story content has been added. This means that you will naturally be collecting keys and have many remaining after completing all of the levels. Keep watch for future content updates that expand the story for use of these keys!

We can't wait to hear your feedback on these new levels! Let us know what you think in a forum reply below.

Also, follow us on social media for other exciting updates and announcements, and to post your level achievements!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimalCoveGame

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalCoveGame/

You can get the game now on the App Store and Google Play.

Are the updates going to be soon or in a few weeks or so can you say. I think the animals are getting restless n the gamers too. Lol. I've actually been playing for three months n loving it. Some games do lock up and some games if it shuffles more than 3 times in a row you loose your heart even if you just started.
    Last edited by Hydro; October 8th, 2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Finished my level 500 now I'm in the weight for more. Thinking of just trying out your other games and possibly come back at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
        Finished my level 500 now I'm in the weight for more. Thinking of just trying out your other games and possibly come back at a later date.
        Congrats Hyrdo for completing all 500 levels! Feel free, explore as you wait for our next set of levels and story. Keep in mind that we also have our MMO games, Wizard101 and Pirate101 to check out too!

Comment

Will do thank you. Wizard 101 sounds fun. Even if I finished level 500 can the baby animal game still be played and will all the updates the baby animal event and island update come at same time.

Comment

I have finished lvl 500. I am eagerly awaiting a story update. Hopefully it will be soon.

Comment

• Hydro
              Hydro commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm with you on that one.

Originally posted by Syjumik View Post
            I have finished lvl 500. I am eagerly awaiting a story update. Hopefully it will be soon.
            Congrats Syjumik! More story and levels coming soon!

Comment

Working...
            X