Announcement

Collapse

Get Animal Cove on the App Store or Google Play!

You can download Animal Cove today on the App Store or Google Play. Have fun exploring the island and playing exciting new match-3 levels!
See more
See less

Letter from the Producer - New Baby Animal Challenge and Infinity Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from the Producer - New Baby Animal Challenge and Infinity Mode

Hey islanders!

If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s autumn – so I hope you’re living your best pumpkin spiced latte and spooky fall lives! Here in sunny Texas, it’s still in the high 80s, so I’m living vicariously through you.

This month is going to be amazing as we have two updates for you! I’ll only give you spoilers about the one we released today. Okay, okay, I’ll give you some hints about the second one, too.

There are two major things in this update – the Baby Animal Challenge and Infinity Mode.

Baby Animal Challenge (Coming this Friday! Runs on weekends and requires level 45)

We’ve received nothing but love for the baby animals feature, but folks wanted to do more with them. I guess with such cute animals, I completely understand. To facilitate more fun, we created the Baby Animal Challenge! This event runs ever weekend.

For starters, Baby Animals can now be powered up. You can collect animal specific Tokens (in adorable bags, as seen below) and as you power them up they gain Star Power. We’ve also created special collection sets for each of the animals to belong to. Our first three sets are Farm, Woodland, and Safari, but more are being imagined for future updates.

Click image for larger version  Name:	baggies2.png Views:	2 Size:	351.8 KB ID:	2448

Powering up your baby animals allows you to join in the fun with our new Baby Animal Challenge. Each week the challenge chooses a specific collection set. Your combined Star Power for that set is used to determine how many levels you can play for incredible prizes. If you can reach the later levels, you can earn Tokens for the most special baby animals of all, mythical baby animals!

Be sure to join the challenge every Friday to Monday to rescue our new Mythical baby animals. Our first mythical baby animal is a Unicorn! I mean… who doesn’t want a tiny baby unicorn?

Let me know how you like the new baby animal system and if you have any questions or feedback about it!

Infinity Mode

We have some speedy matchers in Animal Cove – who are hitting the end of our levels consistently. We’re working hard to make amazing and fun levels for you to play (and this week marks a new match3 level designer joining our team – welcome Justin!).

However, if you do reach the end of our levels, we want you to still be able to play, so we created Infinity Mode. Infinity Mode lets you play levels and earn coins. The only difference is that during Infinity Mode, keys can’t be earned. But all those coins can help buy boosts so you’re ready for the new content when it comes out.

How many of you are at the end of the levels so far?

Next Update

I can’t tell ya quite everything going into the next update… but I did promise some hints. There are definitely going to be more levels in the next update, to stay ahead of our fastest matchers! But we’re also going to be releasing the first part of Winter Wonderland! Just in time for the holidays, amirite? Maybe there will even be some Halloween spookiness…

Signing off until later this month,

-Selena
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mobile Admin; October 11th, 2018, 11:51 AM.

I've reached my 500 and the game wont let me play the baby animal game meaning It
    didn't give me the update to get the baby game on my phone. How do i fix that. Others are having same problem . Sounds really fun to play.

Last edited by Hydro; October 10th, 2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
      I've reached my 500 and the game wont let me play the baby animal game meaning It
      didn't give me the update to get the baby game on my phone. How do i fix that. Others are having same problem . Sounds really fun to play.

Hi Hydro! Did you restart the game and see if the update shows as 1.70? It's possible the game hasn't updated yet to allow for these new features.

Also, if you've already begun the baby animal event before our update, it may not allow you to participate until after the next baby animal event kicks off.
      Last edited by Mobile Admin; October 10th, 2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Hydro
        Hydro commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. I did it n got it. Thank u thank u. I'm happy. Except I missed my baby animal. But I'll wait. Hope I get the same one again.

Hi! I'm so excited for Infinity Mode since I've been finished with level 500 for a while now. Can't wait to see how leveling baby animals works and the Halloween event. I'm also excited to see what the next installment of the story has for us. Keep up the great work!

Comment

• selenahutchins
        selenahutchins commented
        Editing a comment
        I genuinely love your enthusiasm! This is what makes my job so so much fun! I love it when folks love what we made!

For me i like the added baby animals idea, it give way to give people a chance to get them more or help level them up for more rewards. The infinite level are great to and helps get player in more.

thought what i did find odd was were did thr silouate for the mystery animals go? It like the drop tab in game but nothing there?

but overall cool update and looking forward to the winter wonderland

Comment

• selenahutchins
        selenahutchins commented
        Editing a comment
        Good eye! We did remove the silhouettes - this was required to make room for the new way we're organizing baby animals - as sets.

We'll still find ways to give you hints at what is coming up - I imagine this letter will be one of 'em

I don't see the trees with the eyes anymore or the trees n the clouds moves to a differentplace.

Comment

I am collecting keys but not getting anything to use them on. I’m not getting anything about the Baby unicorn either. I have 97 also I bought coins and a green bag but it won’t let me use either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenm919 View Post
          I am collecting keys but not getting anything to use them on. I’m not getting anything about the Baby unicorn either. I have 97 also I bought coins and a green bag but it won’t let me use either one.
          Hi Brenm919! You may be collecting keys due to completing the story before finishing all of the levels. They are somewhat independent of each other.

Can you email our support team at animalcovehelp@kingsisle.com please, we'd like to chat with you more about the use of the coins and bags.

You can also learn more about the Baby Animal Challenge and how to powerup your baby animals in our latest game blog here: https://kingsisleblog.com/

Let us know if you have any other questions. Have fun exploring the island!

Comment

Ok. I have gotten to infinite mode. Although I'm stuck in my level (working on beating it), I'm just wondering one thing? I've always understood "infinite mode," to mean continuous play without needing to use lives. So why then, do I need to haves lives to play infinite? That makes no sense.
            Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

• Cinder131361
              Cinder131361 commented
              Editing a comment
              MemawTammy, I have tried many times to add you in game, not adding you. I play everyday. Please add me tyty,, Cinder131361. I only get 2 lives a day.3 would be better. I agree on the coins. I'm lucky if I get 1,000 a day. As of right now I have 321. lol

it just means you can keep playing, have fun and earn coins. lives/hearts still are in play the same. why not? but with clubs now, you can ask for more hearts. i have more hearts than i know what to do with. lol

Comment

Cinder131361 .... I just sent you a friend request in the game. Check your game messages.
              Daily player & heart giver! In-game name is MemawTammy .... Send me friend request in the game.

Comment

Can anyone help me please I'm on level 483 for the past week I cannot play my story level it just says keep checking back to see if it's updated
                i can still play for keys and coins but not with a story I don't know if I'm supposed to upgrade mysterious Island which seems a total waste of time
                Any help would be appreciated

Comment

• esmee
                  esmee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where in the story are you at? Most likely you are at the end of the story released so far and will have to wait for the next story line update to continue with the story. As you said, you can continue to earn coins and key in preparation for that update.

I have just defrosted the icecube containing the cat

Comment

• esmee
                  esmee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  then you are farther than me (which i didn't think was possible) since my cat (Dez) is still frozen

I’m at 509 and my cat is still frozen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornishblade View Post
                  I have just defrosted the icecube containing the cat
                  Thinking someone here is full of fertilizer!!

Comment

Working...
                  X